Red88

Jan 18, 2021
How do I get Bonny from Babysitting Work? Charlie is at the Hornet Pub with a girl and the MC says he has to tell Bonny, but taking a picture would be too risky, what do I do?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
update only for compressed version?
Updated since Sunday. If not on main page, link is always at the PC cheat mod post.

No android updated till now ???
Use

Hello can anyone tell me why is the save file for Android version? And it's OK if root needed my is rooted!
Should be at /data/data/mynewlife.valus@f95zone/app_webview/Default/Local Storage/leveldb/

Note: This would be in cookie/database format and might not be able to edit, just backup.

Last edited:

ZiMMa

Oct 12, 2019
DC Snow Problems with the gallery ,I don't have the compresed version (I downloaded and installed the standard version of missing images ).Regards. EDIT: Fixed with a new game... :((( imagen_2021-05-19_104416.png

Last edited:

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
UPDATES:
Strategy Guide:
• Added:
• 0.84.5 Events
• Updated:
• Gamepad controls
• Fixed:
• Bookmarks
• Cleanups

Bug Fix Mod:
• Fixed pics not erasing when going in on Bathroom in Second House on Amy.
Fixed reversed English and Spanish dialogue with Sarah when Ivy comes over in First House.
• Fixed pic not erasing for Daisy in Arcade for Mall Dates. Replaced unimplemented need for 500K YouTVer popularity with only needing Webcam for Fan Girl during Laura's job interview in Mall.
• Fixed pic not erasing when YouTVer Fan Girl gives you a BlowJob during Laura's job interview in Mall.
• Fixed giving you Petty instead of Pesimistic when selecting dialogue in Maria's Bedroom in Second House.
• Fixed BoF telling you “Mrs. Turner wants to talk to you in Classroom” instead of Miss Taylor.
• Fixed BoF for “Bonnie & Charlie’s” right side being a clone of “Jerome & Ta-Lisa” instead of their left side.
• Also includes BoN's latest fixes for 0.84.5.

Note: None of my Cheats in this nor compatible with SotN's Cheat Mod.

Link in my sig.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Laura's new attitude is fine, but it would have been better if she had been molded into it. One minute she's shy the next she's a vixen. It can happen indeed, but it was done poorly. I always thought she would have suited the more loving albeit raunchy character. This seems more like a mix between Sarah and Sasha and then put into Laura.

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
Laura's new attitude is fine, but it would have been better if she had been molded into it. One minute she's shy the next she's a vixen. It can happen indeed, but it was done poorly. I always thought she would have suited the more loving albeit raunchy character. This seems more like a mix between Sarah and Sasha and then put into Laura.
I feel like the dev half the time isn't sure where he wants to go with a lot of the characters, like i'm sure the vast majority have no pre-planned story arch. Then he gets an idea that gets him hard and he goes headlong into it. That would explain the sudden big gear switches in characters personality.

Reactions: Logan3000x

xX2beXx

Jul 3, 2017
I really had a blast with the update and I really like the way Laura has turned out. Everyone here seems to say that the way she is developed is wrong. But I think thats not the case because we simply had just a superficial impression of her. we had an idea of how we THOUGHT she is but we did not truly know her.

Its like in real life were the nicest girls turn out to be the biggest sluts. I experienced it in real life..it's not so far from reality as you may think.

and the way she is that evil :D i love that :D I really look forward the next updates :D

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Its like in real life were the nicest girls turn out to be the biggest sluts. I experienced it in real life..it's not so far from reality as you may think.
Yea but in this case it’s very weird for her to be like this. Don’t get me wrong, I find this new Laura is very enjoyable but if she is always meant to be this way, why didn’t she behave like this back in the old house? What’s stopping her really? We saw how easily it is for her to disobey her mom, Amy clearly doesn’t care how she behave & MC doesn’t mind.

The nicest girl can be the biggest slut doesn’t really apply to Laura cuz this isn’t a 180 change but more like a full 360. If you compare the 2 Lauras (before & after the move), they’re clearly 2 different characters that just happened to look the same.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I cannot find (the switch no sparkles) to operate a switch by a painting in MC's room to obtain swim suit for step mom. STUCK cannot leave house either.

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
I cannot find (the switch no sparkles) to operate a switch by a painting in MC's room to obtain swim suit for step mom. STUCK cannot leave house either.
You mean the switch in the first house to access the attic? You just click on the wall near the painting and a hole in the wall will appear.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes