Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I neeeeeeeeeeeeed MAria sex scene...anyone know if we can sex after the revamp like rachel in her house even after finish the revamp game???
Not yet it is too early. maybe in a couple of updates. at least you have plenty of other girls to keep yourself busy in the mean time.

Reactions: Zolkane

FromTheDepths123

Sep 26, 2017
I have tried my damnedest to like this game but I think it's being made by a chipmunk. Firstly, you fix the bugs BEFORE you do a revamp. Otherwise, you just add the bugs with the rest of the game. I love the fact that you put two languages in, however, I have found nowhere you can change the language. So if you ain't spanish, that save won't help you as you can't tell what the fuck is being said.

Reactions: tonigobe

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
what can i say-
reason for revamp missing
changes from original missing
these should be in the ops listing
pity a great game came to this:cry:

Reactions: animeking2264

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Btw i found it funny during recces you talk to all the people outside the school and all you see is the text bla bla bla.. :p

Jun 7, 2017
in the gymnastics classes you appear playing basketball with deysi, maybe this way you increase your relationship with her, can you increase the relationship with deysi with the saveeditor or increase the gym classes? another thing, at the playground next to the bathroom someone wants to talk to you but you can not have contact.

01110011 01101011

Donor
Jan 10, 2018
Question: the content of the "old version" has been fully "ported" to the revamp version or the revamp is in a "fetal" stage?

Answer would be much appreciated.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Question: the content of the "old version" has been fully "ported" to the revamp version or the revamp is in a "fetal" stage?

Answer would be much appreciated.
It's a "fetal" stage almost without old contents and i don't think that version is worth to play, right now i'm downloading the old version because i deleted that, i think i'll wait August comes to play the revamp again.

Last edited:

AmAAnA

Jul 5, 2018
i ave problem in unpack the box the 2 time there is only to 2 place i can put the box in but i have 4 boxes anyone knows how to finnish this quest

bladestorm91

Jun 16, 2017
Where the hell is Amaria's Goods? I know it's not the Amaria's market in Commercial Neighborhood West, but I literally can't find it anywhere on the map.

I can find every other job, but the location in the image for Amaria's Goods that it shows in the phone is non-existent.

01110011 01101011

Donor
Jan 10, 2018
hopefully, due to the RPG MV limit of variables and switches, this will be less grindy, and this is a good thing, but i'm pretty sure that in few updates you'll have to restart as "your old is not compatible" due to the fact that some "flags" in new routes will require more than one character, at a specific level, or the stories will be "disconnected".

I agree with you, about wait for August until i'll "Patreon" him again

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes