angcal

Oct 18, 2019
The truth is that I am patient, but I still expected the best from the update in terms of content and interactions. From my point of view I expected this update to be complete, that is to say, that it was not divided in two parts, on the other hand the lack of interactions in the house with Sarah (I also mention Laura, who lacks interactions in the house, only in her room at night). In conclusion, I want to say that it is true that Beggar has notoriously improved the graphical content and animations within the game and as is typical of open world games that have bugs, logical, but that does not mean that given the wait we had the bar very high waiting to know more about what will happen with Sarah and especially with Lucy (the birth mother); That said, we can only be patient and wait to know the date of the second part of the update.

Kak99

Jan 23, 2018
A little help here ?? where to click ??? I just started the game try to open my phone and now stuck here

Jullema

Aug 10, 2021
yyy.png
This basically happen when main character starting to masturbate while reading hentai. And it is kinda annoying as I'm stuck on this.

Edit: Okay I just corrected this by copying the other picture file. It just skipped the thing but better to continue. Even it is pretty bad as this is missing some pictures.

Last edited:

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
Guys i can progress in Sahras questline, because there is nothing to do in school, and i read people say Daisy or Carol has to visit u, but they never come to my place, anyone have save when Carol/daisy visit?

Reactions: f4f4

Batos

Mar 16, 2018
hi! im stuck. the game said that i have to go to carlos house in the afternoon to talk about prom but whe i go nothing happends i cant enter her house. its only me?

Kak99

Jan 23, 2018
A little help here ?? where to click ??? I just started the game try to open my phone and now stuck here

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes