PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
New scenes from the update online so you dont have to download anything to see them.
AMY
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
LAURA
MARIA
LUCY
CAROL
ALEX

SARAH (the most important character in this update)
ALEX & SARAH TREESOME

RANDOM

These are the most "important" scenes of the update, those that are not here are simply images that do not merit a scene.
During the course of the day I will update the complete list of online animations, put the new scenes in their respective categories and fix any broken links from today (when a topic becomes trending and commented on a lot, links tend to break).
p.s. If theres a scenes missing, tell me and I will upload it too.
Have a nice day everbody.
You my friend are the real hero... thanks for this awesome shots, hopefully with the next updates you will do the same.

Xanatos

May 6, 2019
are there TWO versions of this game?
no blond girl is in the bathroom.

question remains
where does Carol live?
Yeah, I've tried all the solutions people offered. I don't have any girl in any of the school bathrooms at any time and I can't even ring Carol at any time in her apartment. This looks like my save is bugged.

Does anyone have a save right after you go to Carol for prom?

She lives in 2# Neighbourhood North, what was the last thing you did? Did you did the scene where MC fucked Daisy in the bathroom while talking to Christian?
For me, the last thing I did was speak to Marckus on the rooftop after meeting the client, then there's the scene where the teacher hands out those papers to the whole class and you find out who's organizing prom, Carol comes to see you, then it tells you to go see her at her house in the afternoon. There's no one in the bathrooms to meet anywhere at that point and the bell won't even ring at her house at any time.

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
will the patch affect the cheat mod?

*comparing the patch and the cheat mod files, they share Map382.json
You can use the patch fix just fine. Overwrite/replace it when ask is okay
The Map382 is just for the incest located at second house. So if it gets remove that's okay, the incest is in the game itself now: When you enter the school (Ground floor)
1544907_INcest_in_game.jpg

Last edited:

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
when is that kissing scene with Lucy?
i have not seen it so far and it says no new content for Lucy now
Where do you get Amy, Maria and Carol new scenes ?
I haven't played the game yet, I imagine these are variants for the gang choices, I just extracted the new image files and uploaded them, I already have a complete list of all the scenes in the game so far, it's in my signature, so I can easily identify the ones that are new from the ones that are not.

You my friend are the real hero... thanks for this awesome shots, hopefully with the next updates you will do the same.
Thank you for your kind words, and yeah, I will continue to do so unless I die LOL.
I wanted to update the whole list but with all the "maintenance" screens its hard.
Maybe in the early morning I'll go back in to do it, that way I won't bother anyone when I re-upload the images I just uploaded but by category to add them to the list so they can be found more easily.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
I think everyone will agree that at the moment the game has a huge size and its complete passage takes dozens of hours. Why did dev add saving file24 in v. 0.87? Obviously, this is done for players who want to play EXACTLY the last added content. But what really happens if you follow this path of BoN (the way of gentlemen's)?
The vicious circle of Bug's of Net (BoN) and his UNSURPASSED book of Faces:
Lucy: Focus in Sarah quest
Sarah: Focus in school quest
Martinia National Institute: Go to Carol's house in afternoon
Carol: Focus in school quest
You cannot enter Carol's house, because Bug's of Net did not take care in advance of the appropriate level of relations between MС and Carol. If you do two dates with Carol, you still stay in place, since there is no appropriate level of relationship between MС and Daisy. That's why Marcus sends you from the roof not to Daisy's school toilet, but to Carol's house. When replaying for the triads, I automatically missed the hint about the school toilet, rushed straight to Carol's house, from where I automatically found myself already at the tournament with Sarah and Alex, just missing a fairly large chunk of the game in Spanish.
To be continued

alis959

Nov 21, 2017
why this game not work like old game "i mean the system" old game u can do any thing any time no have role ?

Tayscopea2

Mar 21, 2019
When starting Daisy's story and meeting her Saturday morning for the soccer game, it bugs out as soon as I'm in the house, her mom doesn't trigger the cutscene.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
OK so no one has answered this question...properly (search function bugged and tried that...again no proper answers to fix my issue) 3 minutes to get to school as Im late. I can find the institute easily. BUT gate closed and lady behind it...i click the gate...lady...walk around...hit "Shift' to make sure my chat boxes arent bugged...nada. Cannot stop timer or get into the school (its a weekday as well)...WTF is going on?

BillTheBoy

Aug 11, 2017
since the last update i have a gang quest telling me to go to dragunov but when i get there nothing happens, and now after talking to markus' cousin, the school quest tells me to do lucy's quest that tells me to do the Sarah's quest that tells me to do the school's quest in a loop

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
You meet beth in the bathroom first, then go to carols house in the afternoon

Edit: reread your question, carol will visit your house at night. I think it triggered for me by coming in the front door at night
man what the hell doing that restarted Lucys birthday event. haha this shit too bugged
edit: nvm, it actually did nothing, i just happened to accidentally click on a wall that restarts that event
Im lost, maybe theres a variable that im missing

Last edited:

Paker Kent

Oct 28, 2018
since the last update i have a gang quest telling me to go to dragunov but when i get there nothing happens, and now after talking to markus' cousin, the school quest tells me to do lucy's quest that tells me to do the Sarah's quest that tells me to do the school's quest in a loop

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
But what really happens if you follow this path of BoN (the way of gentlemen's)?
I would like to add on how the whole storyline with the gang doesn't make any senses right now. Especially when MC & Warren are on very friendly terms in the previous update REGARDLESS of which gang you've chosen. Imagine you're friend with a gang boss but can't even enter his club or his house.

Its very clear that BoN wants gentlemen as the default gang & the rest are more like decorations. Honestly he should've just stick the story to gentlemen & in MNL2, MC can freely make his own choice to stay or split with Warren.

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes