KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
wish there was a way i could tell where i left off on everything from 0.007.5 .. like some sort of quest or progress tracker. at least the marble car job was finally fixed.

*gonna have to start over... no idea wtf to do, or if i am missing something.

Last edited:

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
I decided to start a new game and right at the beginning this error appears...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How can I solve it, can someone help me?

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Hmmm... With great, great difficulty, I finally managed to launch the last long-awaited update dedicated to Sarah and the tournament, and I don't even know what to say. Is that bad!? This is very bad!? Don't know. There are no words, only emotions. It might even be terrible. This is worse than even updating Amy. Why did I overcome such a bunch of bugs and play it at all? Has anyone been testing this game for bugs lately? A sea of regret and disappointment. After all, it took more than three months to develop this update!!! About a quarter of the game is simply not translated into English :eek: How could it be possible to kill the content of such an important character in the game as Sarah??? And after all, everything even started well with her in revamp. And what is the result? A pretty good and well-developed beginning, an unintelligible middle and just a killer end - the tournament. The level set by the original game is becoming more and more inaccessible for revamp :cry::cry::cry:
To be continued.

• Haha
Reactions: Inspired8

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
First you need to see the other blond girl( i dont remember the name) in the females bathroom on the first flloor of the school and then you go to Carol's house in the afternoon
are there TWO versions of this game?
no blond girl is in the bathroom.

question remains
where does Carol live?

casita

Nov 21, 2020
Hello, does anyone have the save where I can choose the mafia, please, my pc broke and I lost everything

Mark-Chain

May 11, 2018
I can't advance, I went to Carol's house in the adternoon, but the book of faces says that I need to focus on the school quest that says that there is nothin else. Is there a way to fix that? And before I even bother does he fucks Sarah this update?

MCBabyFace

Dec 3, 2017
are there TWO versions of this game?
no blond girl is in the bathroom.

question remains
where does Carol live?
She lives in 2# Neighbourhood North, what was the last thing you did? Did you did the scene where MC fucked Daisy in the bathroom while talking to Christian?

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
New scenes from the update online so you dont have to download anything to see them.
AMY
LAURA
MARIA
LUCY
CAROL
ALEX

SARAH (the most important character in this update)
ALEX & SARAH TREESOME

RANDOM
when is that kissing scene with Lucy?
i have not seen it so far and it says no new content for Lucy now

juampicha

Sep 14, 2019
Problem when finishing the initial sequence of update 0.87, after the explanation of how to do the work with the mafia my screen is black and the face book tells me to continue with the school quest but I go to the school quest and I he says to continue with lucy's story but when I go back to lucy's story I get to continue with sarah's quest wtf someone knows that happens

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes