Malvina

May 4, 2018
Good Day all, after the scene in school with teacher I can't find Daisy in bathroom, then If I leave school I got menu "not available" and I'can't do nothing more. If I go home I can't exit anymore.
Thanks

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
do carol quest of the german dude, go to the teacher's room no printer, the printer is actually in faculty room so try again, catch Sandra stealing money.

"I should go over there and talk to sandra"

20 ish seconds left on timer and Sandra nowhere to be seen

.... i fucking hate this dev.... these timers suck.

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Bro i have so manh questions about this game.

-is that NTR scenes where twin sis threesome with black guy and Christian really unaccesable?

-is Lucy mc's real mother?

-why does we cant trigger mc and Sarah having sex in cards quest?

-why we cant protect Sarah from being in relationship with Christian (Christian Give Sarah cards so Sarah wouldnt be having sexual relationship with mc)

-how to triger gay rape scene with mc being raped?

So many qrustion from last year

Reactions: dannydante
Aug 31, 2018
Im stuck with Lucy picking up cloths in MC room, after picking it up, nothing happens and I remain stuck as lucy in MC's room. Is this a bug or did I forget something??? Anyone else with this problem?

Reactions: jpostel

angcal

Oct 18, 2019
I think that this "update" was only the first part of Sarah and Lucy's storyline so anyone know when the second part will be out?

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
I think that this "update" was only the first part of Sarah and Lucy's storyline so anyone know when the second part will be out?
Boo-ha-ha... Never. Actually, as you put it, "the first part of Lucy's storyline" fans have been waiting for the last good five years. Of course, if you are not in a hurry, you may wait for the "second part". Good luck.

OneTwo34

May 7, 2017
Does anyone know what to do after Carol visit the house at night because I don't know what to do next to get to the tournament.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Bro i have so manh questions about this game.

-is that NTR scenes where twin sis threesome with black guy and Christian really unaccesable?

-is Lucy mc's real mother?

-why does we cant trigger mc and Sarah having sex in cards quest?

-why we cant protect Sarah from being in relationship with Christian (Christian Give Sarah cards so Sarah wouldnt be having sexual relationship with mc)

-how to triger gay rape scene with mc being raped?

So many qrustion from last year
-You mean avoidable? Yes. Accessible? Also Yes just let her get roofied in the house party
-Most likely yes
-You can just follow the mandatory quests you'll get to the cards eventually
-Because it's part of the storyline
-Just fail the timed sequence in the electrical grid with the old guy

Now learn how to use a forum search bar because your questions are already answered a million times over

Reactions: Cartageno

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
Does anyone know what to do after Carol visit the house at night because I don't know what to do next to get to the tournament.
Thursday morning wait for Sarah inside garage?

EDIT:
After Carol scene play your console game in your room.

Last edited:

angcal

Oct 18, 2019
The truth is that I am patient, but I still expected the best from the update in terms of content and interactions. From my point of view I expected this update to be complete, that is to say, that it was not divided in two parts, on the other hand the lack of interactions in the house with Sarah (I also mention Laura, who lacks interactions in the house, only in her room at night). In conclusion, I want to say that it is true that Beggar has notoriously improved the graphical content and animations within the game and as is typical of open world games that have bugs, logical, but that does not mean that given the wait we had the bar very high waiting to know more about what will happen with Sarah and especially with Lucy (the birth mother); That said, we can only be patient and wait to know the date of the second part of the update.

Kak99

Jan 23, 2018
A little help here ?? where to click ??? I just started the game try to open my phone and now stuck here

Jullema

Aug 10, 2021
yyy.png
This basically happen when main character starting to masturbate while reading hentai. And it is kinda annoying as I'm stuck on this.

Edit: Okay I just corrected this by copying the other picture file. It just skipped the thing but better to continue. Even it is pretty bad as this is missing some pictures.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes