Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Symphony of the Night sorry im new in this. here is my save
Cannot download your save at this moment because of F95 server problem. It is not giving me the file.
But from what you mention try this:

Press W and go into bugfixer then blackscreen

OR

Go into your inventory, essential items, then select phone. Exit the phone and problem should be fixed

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

what's causing this? i already installed all the bugfixes from OP
Seems like your game files are corrupted/missing. Redownload and use a clean copy

• Angry
Reactions: Tortellini

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
At the hotel, the door to the kitchen is bugged and your character gets stuck.

You can simple fix by pressing W > bugfixer > character stuck > unlock > move your MC from the door
Then press W > bugfixer > character stuck > lock

Note: There is nothing at the door

Last edited:
Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
i cant get it to work can you explain how to download?
Ok, I'll try to make your life easier
Run the 0.87 version of the game
Make a save in the "archivo 12" slot, close the game
Go to this post, download the Main.rar (if you can't download it, use a different browser, on my end Firefox works pretty well for F95Zone, google Chrome does not)
Open your game directory:
[[Wherever you stored it]] > MyNewLife087 > My New Life Revamp > www > save
On a different tab, open the Main.rar, pick the file12 inside the .rar, drag it to the www > save rar, overwrite when asked
Run the game, load the archivo 12 save

That will get load you in the main page of the Book of Faces for the Hornets (nesrot's mafia). All the content previous to version 0.87 is complete. Closing the Book of Faces wil load the MC in his room, then automatically switch to Lucy and kick the version 0.87 starting scene

Last edited:

Rogue_Player

Jul 30, 2018
Can someone make a list of all the things you can do at the hotel at what time and location? I feel like I might've missed a couple of things. Also is anyone else experiencing a glitch with the blind woman where it doesn't really play the sex scene until you have to choose to cum or continue?

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Can someone make a list of all the things you can do at the hotel at what time and location? I feel like I might've missed a couple of things. Also is anyone else experiencing a glitch with the blind woman where it doesn't really play the sex scene until you have to choose to cum or continue?
Ok I'm not 100% sure about the times but I think those are all the events

The hotel manager on the top right of the pool area, go down a manhole, it'll take you to a maze, you should attempt to go towards the top left to the maze, there'll be a box. Find it, get a blowjob.

The tournament room, top right shop stand, buy a card. Find the people who will trade card x for card y (they are never the moving ones, all the trading people are standing and doing nothing else, like watching a duel) until at the end a girl will trade a blowjob for the card

The blind woman, seem you already know of that, and I think the glitch is happening for everyone

Between 12:00 and 14:00, you'll find Alexx in the rooms' hallway, she'll give you a blowjob

Between 15:00 and 18:00 (I think) you'll find Alexx next to the pool entrance for some fucking

I noticed a blonde girl in green shirt only appears at the dining area between 20:00 and 21:00 (or 21:00 and 22:00, not sure), tried interacting with her with no result, not even the "?" balloon

After you fuck Sarah for the first time, as in, at night, in your room, "story" event, these unlock:

Between 15:00 and 18:00 (I think) Sarah will be in the rooms' hallway for a sneaky fuck

Betweem 18:00 and 21:00 (I think) Sarah will be on a lounge chaise to the right of the pool taking a topless tan, you'll get a thighjob

Reactions: chunkas

k66966

Jun 5, 2017
I m stuck before& after installing the fix patch.
So I replay again from the soccer game just to change my gang from russian to the gentleman since I hear people saying gentleman wont have any problem.
So until I meet to Markus cousin , he say he gonna join the gang and these is the image I got Capture.PNG Capture2.PNG
and what I saw from

Markus is supposed to up and appear with his image and his status value as well ,but it didnt show up.
And after all this annoy not response - delay dialogue .
The next scene I got is appear in Warren's Office with black screen .
I m getting my mind blown up to this.
I used several way to fix it but not working.
If you guy have the same problem, and have the solution .plz let me know.

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
The Lusies quest says that i must go to main dor , but when i come here nothing hapience !!
Nothing will happen, because you, like some other players, have a bug v.0.86 with the main door. Accept it. Lucy just goes outside and the trigger to continue updating does not work. If you get to the parking lot, you can't go back. A similar bug with the main door was in Laura's update when she goes to the hired killer for pizza. There it was solved by restarting the saves made before.

Eddie32

Oct 9, 2020
[QUOTE = "Sinfonia da Noite, postagem: 7046387, membro: 37104"]
Não, sou apenas um pirata qualquer, meu amigo.

Eu costumava fazer a porta do Android, mas a porta do Android está cheia de bugs imprevistos, que requerem atualização constante. Demora algumas horas, cerca de 3 talvez : inseguro:, às vezes depende. No entanto, paro de fazer o porto. Ele é atualizado por outro membro agora. Mas a porta do Android não permite que você aplique correções ou compartilhe o salvamento quando estiver travado. Então, se você7 está preso, falta de sorte, infelizmente.

É por isso que recomendo o , um emulador de Android. Você usa a versão de janela do jogo para rodar no Android com Joiplay. Você pode compartilhar / fazer backup de salvamentos. Além disso, aplique correções e mods você mesmo.
[/CITAR]
valeu mano instalei mais não entendi direito tem algum video ou tutorial para eu fazer para que eu possa pegar o jogo?

Eddie32

Oct 9, 2020
[QUOTE = "Sinfonia da Noite, postagem: 7046387, membro: 37104"]
Não, sou apenas um pirata qualquer, meu amigo.

Eu costumava fazer a porta do Android, mas a porta do Android está cheia de bugs imprevistos, que requerem atualização constante. Demora algumas horas, cerca de 3 talvez : inseguro:, às vezes depende. No entanto, paro de fazer o porto. Ele é atualizado por outro membro agora. Mas a porta do Android não permite que você aplique correções ou compartilhe o salvamento quando estiver travado. Então, se você está preso, falta de sorte, infelizmente.

É por isso que recomendo o , um emulador de Android. Você usa a versão de janela do jogo para rodar no Android com Joiplay. Você pode compartilhar / fazer backup de salvamentos. Além disso, aplique correções e mods você mesmo.
[/CITAR]
thanks bro I installed more I didn't understand right do you have any video or tutorial for me to do so I can get the game?

IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
I'm sorry if this is already been asked but is there any fix on the subtitles?? there's so many spanish subtitles to the point that I don't know what to do next on the game anymore. I tried using RPG savemaker, I checked the english in number 14 but it didn't work still. Thank you in advance for answering :)

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes