DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
Does the revamp already includes all content from previous version? If not, how much content it actually has?

mizzle09090

Feb 25, 2019
So uhh quick question, how am I supposed to make it to a school if I have 0 fucking clue where that is? Walked around this town like 80 times and never once found it.

maaath

Feb 26, 2019
guys, there ins't any cheat anymore like the older one? i would like to change how fast i can walk and thinks ike that..
and will be any walkthrough for this game or only the cellphone one?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
So uhh quick question, how am I supposed to make it to a school if I have 0 fucking clue where that is? Walked around this town like 80 times and never once found it.
From your house at High Neighborhood East go down until you're in Commercial Neighborhood West, go down again and you'll be on Downtown North go down again and you'll see a pair of stairs go there and you'll be in Downtown South then go left and you'll be in Old Quarter and finally go left until you see this house then go left and you'll be in the school 307567

Reactions: Rebeldad

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
guys, there ins't any cheat anymore like the older one? i would like to change how fast i can walk and thinks ike that..
and will be any walkthrough for this game or only the cellphone one?
There's no cheats in the revamp but you can saveeditor online to ger more money or change some characters variables and stuff

maaath

Feb 26, 2019
There's no cheats in the revamp but you can saveeditor online to ger more money or change some characters variables and stuff
i tried change my AGI on the "RpgMakerSaveEdit" but seems like didn't work, but money i have 100k, do you know any editor online that i can try?
abd BTW i'm in the beginning of the game, i can't take the bus, this is something i unlock after or is not in every stop bus that i can take it?

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
i tried change my AGI on the "RpgMakerSaveEdit" but seems like didn't work, but money i have 100k, do you know any editor online that i can try?
None of the save editors can change that to my knowledge. This might work. Some games it doesnt though. Its also good cuz you can use it to change the day and time.

Reactions: maaath

terryfarris

Nov 19, 2018
wats the order of the classes or do you just keep going to gym class to get the resses missions and teacher missions

Emojis

Jul 18, 2017
Hi It's been a while since I last played MNL. I see that it got a revamp but I also see the last version was 2.1.

My question is basically was 2.1 the finale of the game and/or does the revamp continue were 2.1 left off?

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

Badred

Dec 19, 2018
What am i supposed to do next? I got the computer at home but cant buy anything else because it said it comes in future update. I cant buy the magazines because the clerk says "how can i help you" and then it closes the conversation.

terryfarris

Nov 19, 2018
Use a save editor (one attached) and change the TAYLORquest variable from 4 to 5
I cant get the Taylor quest working after the teachers lounge i tryed ti get the key from the locker in the pool wasnt their and nothing happens when i go to her house (in save editor i dont have 242 or taylorquest so i cant change it) wat am i doing wroung someone help please

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Hi It's been a while since I last played MNL. I see that it got a revamp but I also see the last version was 2.1.

My question is basically was 2.1 the finale of the game and/or does the revamp continue were 2.1 left off?
version 2.1 is basically the last version of the game before BoN did the revamp and no the revamp does not continue were 2.1 was

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Promising. The chubby black twerker body type that look like the dev's fetish is not the one i fap the most, but the previous game was a little jewel.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
So I played through all the content avaliable yet. Then I activated the test mode. Still no more content. Am I right or is it just well hidden ?

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes