Emojis

Jul 18, 2017
version 2.1 is basically the last version of the game before BoN did the revamp and no the revamp does not continue were 2.1 was
thanks so 2.1 was like a ending kind of? any girls you couldn't fuck in that one?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
thanks so 2.1 was like a ending kind of? any girls you couldn't fuck in that one?
Apart from Lucy Robson(MC and Sarah's real mother)you could've had sex with almost every character If I'm not mistaken

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Promising. The chubby black twerker body type that look like the dev's fetish is not the one i fap the most, but the previous game was a little jewel.
@Demoness_Kiss @Rythan25 @JabadaJD @Reese286

i think it goes without saying that best part of this revamp is the 3 minute dance animation in the menu the rest of the game is pretty iffy

pros

theres a scene galley and hint system at your computer and phone

the game will be updated in each week until it gets to the original update according to some people

this current update is about 5-6 updates worth of content due to the game not being as grindy as was in the previous version

cons

this isnt a revamp theres new scenes new characters an Asian school girl and Muslim school girl as well as maid theres added backstory and a change in the personality with the dad the main character and Sarah

some scenes are replaced with new characters as well as being a different location because or dad is in mafia i didnt see that much of a difference in the animation just a new sex mini game

the revamp wasnt needed imo but i guess if the game was truly wrapping up in 3 to 5 updates then i guess tying up content that never went anywhere might have been a good thing

the grammar hasnt really changed that much

@maaath

you give him the cards at recess after doing a class at school

@ryanza

new neighborhood north

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Edgroom

Jan 18, 2018
Anyone have the bug with the TJ Marks bug when TJ cant stop laughing? How do I fix it?

leproso0413

May 26, 2017

I can not find the game store in that place? Will it be a bug or is it somewhere else? help me please?

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Loved the old game and sad to say I really hate the new game ... find School? wassat ? What a fucking joke ... can't find a damn thing, the perspective is fucked. Don't think Im the only one who cant see shit and no idea where the fuck I am. Hey BoN, how about backing out to old perspective or including a map?

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss
Jun 18, 2017
Played and loved the older versions like a Year ago, but this is far better. The Dev done a good job. I Hope they put out a official Android Port

kartal06

Oct 3, 2018
The paying customers have the first say and they wanted a revamped game so BON answered their call.
Everyone wants the game renewed and updated. Nobody wanted to be the beginning of the game. It's just greed and fraud. The game could go on in a better way, but the beggar did not choose and the game started.

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes