lk2dju

Aug 19, 2022
신사의 길 장면입니다. 전략 가이드에 있다면 128페이지에 있습니다(Maria & Celine bicker). 저장하려면 Jieigh의 저장 저장소로 이동하여 Main rar의 file5(이전 Gentlemen)를 사용하고 거기에서 플레이하세요.
[/인용하다]
Could you please save this scene?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
lk2dju

This is a English forum. Read the rules: Forum rules.

I already answered you bro. Just look up.
Basically you sent a wrong save. You sent a save at first house, therefore nothing anyone can do
pm/dm me if you want me to help you out better or you can also join my discord and get real-time help from members and I. It has auto translation as well to easily communicate if you want.

Note: You CANNOT use old saves on this version of the game. You have to start a new game. Old saves will cause many bugs which are not even bugs. The game has change a lot and requires a new game start

Last edited:
Reactions: ganzback

Kevpoop11

Jan 3, 2019
5 months has pass since last official update v0.95 (v0.953 was just a bug fix patch). So technically not a new record of 6 months I believe, someone can correct me. Not sure if it was 6 or 8 months last time :unsure::whistle::whistle:

lk2dju
Stop spamming nonsense Forum Rules. Go to the first page (OP) and check for saves there. To help you out: LINK
Additionally, play the game or use the gallery viewer.

People ignoring because you doing nonsense AND IT IS NOT A BUG
Without a save file attach to your post, no one has any clue what you doing to cause the issue. As there is no bug there. Therefore, it is something :poop: :poop: you doing Kevpoop11.
Nevertheless, send me a save and I will fix it for you.

I wasn't even going to respond to you because you expect members to answer you quickly or even answer you at all. Members do have lives!!! I personally only just saw your post and judging from it, thought twice to even assist from this demeanor.

As I said, this is a problem you cause and not a bug issue in the game. Hence, most members ignore you. As it not a bug and most pass that part which even you said. So how would they know what the hell you talking about.

Therefore, If you want the issue resolve, send the save.
If not, good luck and hope you sorted it out (y)
Okey I apolegise for how I brought it up, but seeing people just ingore the question when there is a post with someone that has the exact problem and hearing others progressed it I got unpatient and a bit tilted and Im sorry but here is the save file, dont really know how to drop it in proper bit dropped it as a rar file View attachment file2.rar View attachment file2.rar

Kevpoop11

Jan 3, 2019
Okey I apolegise for how I brought it up, but seeing people just ingore the question when there is a post with someone that has the exact problem and hearing others progressed it I got unpatient and a bit tilted and Im sorry but here is the save file, dont really know how to drop it in proper bit dropped it as a rar file View attachment 3546618 View attachment 3546618
Okey I found the issue I think I went and searched up exactly the quest text and found 3 patches, and I think it fixed the game the problem was that I already triggerd the Tyna thing before returning the car or even having the race it was like one of the first things that happend in the game for me, so now when i patched it its working, so if anyone have the issue with the "family awaits you in the livingroom in the morning just search up the exact text on google and a guys link will be found with 3 patches that can fix it I think

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Okey I apolegise for how I brought it up, but seeing people just ingore the question when there is a post with someone that has the exact problem and hearing others progressed it I got unpatient and a bit tilted and Im sorry but here is the save file, dont really know how to drop it in proper bit dropped it as a rar file View attachment 3546618 View attachment 3546618
Okey I found the issue I think I went and searched up exactly the quest text and found 3 patches, and I think it fixed the game the problem was that I already triggerd the Tyna thing before returning the car or even having the race it was like one of the first things that happend in the game for me, so now when i patched it its working, so if anyone have the issue with the "family awaits you in the livingroom in the morning just search up the exact text on google and a guys link will be found with 3 patches that can fix it I think
It all good and understandable. Glad you sorted it out (y)

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
For anyone that is looking for Lucys laptop missing, use this, then let the timer go out and go towards the door out, then the event will pop. You should by logic know how to play it out.
If anyone getting the lucy bug then you didnt update your game. The dev fixed this long long time now, along with many other bugs. The game version at OP is v0.95 not v0.953. Even though the thread title says v0.953, I REPEAT the game links at OP are v0.95. It literally says this when downloading, that it is v0.95.

Download the dev bugfix, link is right there at OP, to update your game to v0.953 and prevent you from getting tons of bugs. All you guys have to do is read

Alvesjpedro

Aug 13, 2017
There is any way the get back to the old house? I focus on main quest's and now some of the side quest are in old house =/. Thank you

Kevpoop11

Jan 3, 2019
sorry to be back so soon but how do I trigger a date with Alison cuz she said something with 9 a clock but didnt get how to trigger it

DevilsAdvocate99

Apr 17, 2024
I have the same problem here, stuck on this screen. Morgan and Marckus brought me out to a street racing party of some kind, but can't do anything.

The NPC's next to each car only say "Your car lacks power to compete against me," and there's nothing else in the location to interact with. Can't leave, and advancing time does nothing.

There's one NPC at the far left of the area that might be a person I'm supposed to talk to. There's no speech bubble, but when I click on them it makes a quick staticky noise and nothing happens.

Suggestions welcome.

I am stuck at this point. Npc says that my car lacks power to compete against them. I don't have a car and there is no where else to go View attachment 3372231

flex1408

May 9, 2021
Fist of i wanna thank
Symphony of the Night
for everything hes done that goes unrecognized for so fucking long i cant believe your still helping people out with this cluster bag of bugs. i tip my hat to you man and just want you to know you are appreciated and are the Man. Everyone should be giving you a hand you bin the main reason this game has the little life it still has if it wasnt for you progression wouldnt be possible. SO THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE MY GUY!!!!!! (and all others that have bin able to contribute to helping as well)

Second, does anyone have a save that starts when you have to chose your gang, ive done it to many time and im just lazy about it. if anyone would be kind enough to drop one for me and possibly others that would be dope!!!!

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Any news about update?... Will it still be in 2024?
Unfortunately not bro.

silent.gif

There is any way the get back to the old house? I focus on main quest's and now some of the side quest are in old house =/. Thank you
Nope, you gotta start all over. Once you moved from main house/lock out, you lock out permanently. Always stop main quest once side quest opens and try to finish side quest first, then go back to main quest.

I have the same problem here, stuck on this screen. Morgan and Marckus brought me out to a street racing party of some kind, but can't do anything.

The NPC's next to each car only say "Your car lacks power to compete against me," and there's nothing else in the location to interact with. Can't leave, and advancing time does nothing.

There's one NPC at the far left of the area that might be a person I'm supposed to talk to. There's no speech bubble, but when I click on them it makes a quick staticky noise and nothing happens.

Suggestions welcome.
Seems like the testing bug the dev left in that I posted to avoid. I cant know for sure, because you havent shared a save to see.

Fist of i wanna thank
Symphony of the Night
for everything hes done that goes unrecognized for so fucking long i cant believe your still helping people out with this cluster bag of bugs. i tip my hat to you man and just want you to know you are appreciated and are the Man. Everyone should be giving you a hand you bin the main reason this game has the little life it still has if it wasnt for you progression wouldnt be possible. SO THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE MY GUY!!!!!! (and all others that have bin able to contribute to helping as well)

Second, does anyone have a save that starts when you have to chose your gang, ive done it to many time and im just lazy about it. if anyone would be kind enough to drop one for me and possibly others that would be dope!!!!
Hey bruhhhh, Im not good with compliments. Don't make a grown man blush, I don't play those games :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
But seriously, Thanks my g for the appreciation and acknowledgement. Check my discord for fixes and bugs to avoid, also someone may have a save there as well. I know Jeiegh maintains the save on f95 but not sure if they are updated to support v0.953 as since v0.94 a new game is required. Unfortunately I ain't got a save at that point.

Last edited:

flex1408

May 9, 2021
Unfortunately not bro.

View attachment 3550728

Nope, you gotta start all over. Once you moved from main house/lock out, you lock out permanently. Always stop main quest once side quest opens and try to finish side quest first, then go back to main quest.

Seems like the testing bug the dev left in that I posted to avoid. I cant know for sure, because you havent shared a save to see.

Hey bruhhhh, Im not good with compliments. Don't make a grown man blush, I don't play those games :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
But seriously, Thanks my g for the appreciation and acknowledgement. Check my discord for fixes and bugs to avoid, also someone may have a save there as well. I know Jeiegh maintains the save on f95 but not sure if they are updated to support v0.953 as since v0.94 a new game is required. Unfortunately I ain't got a save at that point.
No problem my dude credit should be given where its do. ill definitely hit the discord up. Jeiegh still hasnt gotten any saves up yet thats the first place i checked the brake every time so discord it is!

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes