Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
I need a save for the 4 package i think?(when you touch sarah panties) i was messing with the save with RPG save editor and now i can no longer save at all, i'm stuck with my last save i made.

Midnight 444

Aug 21, 2018
mission find institution to finish institution mission? i dont get it! go to scholl but nothing happend already day 30+ btw

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
Gonna preface this with "I think I might be part of the minority because so far this update has been pretty awesome." Been a different beast so far - not so much machine-translated english, not a whole lot of "figure it out buddy" grinding or searching. The computer is very helpful and the gallery is a nice touch; I'm quite impressed so far.

However I knew it was only gonna be a matter of time before some bugs cropped up - I'm currently stuck in the school courtyard on Day 29; it's a sunday for some reason and it put me in the school right after Jack comes back from Stricke City; I get a message to pick up a package in Chinatown but I can't leave the school. Anyone know how I can reset my location or something?

(EDIT) I just took the easy way out and cheated. Using Saveeditonline I changed the day of the week (dios de semana) to friday rather than a weekend (7 -> 5)

Last edited:
Reactions: George Halstead

NaughtyDeveloper

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2017
All the scenes till v2.1 from previous build are there in this revamp right or not everything is revamped till yet?

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
All the scenes till v2.1 from previous build are there in this revamp right or not everything is revamped till yet?
They seem to, for the most part, be in the CG Rip, however I don't know if they're all in yet. As well, I just asked this but I'm not sure if you can repeat scenes like you can in the old version, as I can't seem to talk to anyone.

Reactions: NaughtyDeveloper

snoopy2468

Oct 1, 2017
Hopefully there will be a quest log in the next revamp so we won't need to rely on walkthroughs. Or mods that take months to make.

Sam Urai

Sep 9, 2018
meh. nothing has really changed. it's like someone offering you the same whore, you just looked over, with a different ribbon wrapped around it. maybe by the completion it will be worth it, but i highly doubt it. no thanks.

Reactions: Aioria619

Scantec

May 26, 2017
"I found the school but a girl blocks the entrance, the time comes to 0 and I have to start again. But the girl is still there. "

Same problem. Anybody has a solution?
You have to restart the save in an instance where u didnt fail to find the school. Otherwise it bugs out and she wont open the door

Wavess45

Nov 18, 2018
hello any help in Jet Quest i made first deliver in 2 high... west and 2 new... north i come back to jet librery and nothing happen
sorry for my bad english

Mar 27, 2019
in this revamp mc have sex with someone ? like rachel maria sarah
a few pics vids no real choices that I found except the schools ground keeper and at night the nice sister sleep stuff jet does training but for the most part most of the sex stuff happens like a video no choices of what to pick ... it is still a decent game hope they can update it soon .... just finished 0.001-3 it says no more content left in the help thing

Reactions: floppy93
3.00 star(s) 135 Votes