MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
I don't get why the incest patch room thing was necessary - the whole game revolves around the mc fucking his extended family

Fahimvai

Aug 31, 2019
How to get out of the smartphone or exit from it? Tried all the buttons but either I am stuck there or it is a exit option for main menu

megaxxx

Aug 27, 2017
please help me, how do i escape from ivy on the beginning on daisy quest? I really dont know. Is the mission to fuck up the cheerleader uniform from ivy

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
Next update:

June 27

Content: Main Story and School Story.
Will it be Main story and school story full progression i mean all sex scenes with Amy and laura and will there be some additinal sex scenes with Maria thnx in advance....

amanogingi

May 4, 2020
please help me, how do i escape from ivy on the beginning on daisy quest? I really dont know. Is the mission to fuck up the cheerleader uniform from ivy
If i recall, this is with daisy after school and starts in the institute west side? if so, go up the stairs in the institute then go right to the next area. Go take the stairs down on the right side (infront of A-2 classroom) and run to the door.

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
What is the content of the update of the main story and the school story? More teachers or students?

Bix Lewd

Aug 10, 2016
Mod scenes for v0.06.6
First off, thank you for letting us bypass the awful monotony of playing this game!
However, in the One-Time-Scene viewer, many of the scenes (amy's, sarah's, alexx's) have been replaced with the black babysitter's scenes for some reason. I opened up map339 in the editor and it looks like the 'canguro' scenes have been purposely inserted all over the place, super weird. I've attached a screenshot.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Snow972
3.00 star(s) 133 Votes