Jamieee

Sep 21, 2016
Is there a way to pass the sex scene or at least make it going faster, like edit some game files?
During the interactive sex sequence click the top of MC's climax gauge to make him finish directly. This only works when the MC is stimulated.

Jamieee

Sep 21, 2016
anyone know how to get daisy and beth threesome? I already finish beth content and also I already got Daisy and shirley all 4 hearts
Return to Beth in the afternoon after finishing the content of Daisy, they should be at the front door of Beth.

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
anyone know how to get alison and noa threesome?
There's a shitty little room in your garage that you have to enter to activate the "incest" patch. Go into that room and some text should appear that everything is in order now. Then the threesome should occur when you visit Markus' house in the afternoon - provided you are maxed with both Alison and Noa and the Alison/Sharon threesome has also happened

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
The most frustrating thing about this game is that you're given all these free roam areas/opportunities for events and sex scenes yet you're always forced to do scripted shit all the bloody time. You can't take a peak at your family through the wall holes at will or do a complete character arc unless its part of the main story which is as interesting as a story from fanfic.net.

• Sad
Reactions: Jamieee

Zat sat

Apr 26, 2020
There's a shitty little room in your garage that you have to enter to activate the "incest" patch. Go into that room and some text should appear that everything is in order now. Then the threesome should occur when you visit Markus' house in the afternoon - provided you are maxed with both Alison and Noa and the Alison/Sharon threesome has also happened
Nothing happened bro

megaxxx

Aug 27, 2017
I unlocked the individual story for beth but her icon dont appear on the book thing. What i do to correct this? And the Markus story, where i unlock his individual story? Where i at now, there is no more school or main story content.

MCBabyFace

Dec 3, 2017
I unlocked the individual story for beth but her icon dont appear on the book thing. What i do to correct this? And the Markus story, where i unlock his individual story? Where i at now, there is no more school or main story content.
Did you already went to the football pratice? if yes go to the school on Saturday

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes