Fudgeman67

Jan 28, 2019
I'm new to these games, and using a Mac, but the Save feature doesn't work. I can click on the File name "Archive 1", then can move the highlighted box to the Save button, but when I hit enter, it gives me the error sound, and doesn't save anything. Any thoughts to help this? Thanks

zerox_killer

Jun 14, 2017
I'm new to these games, and using a Mac, but the Save feature doesn't work. I can click on the File name "Archive 1", then can move the highlighted box to the Save button, but when I hit enter, it gives me the error sound, and doesn't save anything. Any thoughts to help this? Thanks
You could play the game on terminal that's what I did when I tried playing it normally.

Ganesh krish

Sep 2, 2018
How to start tyna quest (lastly I watch the tyna fight in pussy fight show with Warren team) or future version....

MCBabyFace

Dec 3, 2017
What do you mean by broken? Like that the game won’t start or is the game showing error messages during your progression?

I’ve used the same download links a week ago and had no problems with it.

Perhaps you want to reinstall the full base game and add the DLC content afterwards. Be sure to use to install both links as I mentioned in my previous post.
That also happened to me i just reinstalled it again and it worked

Reactions: Jamieee

Jamieee

Sep 21, 2016
Do you have a cheat mod?
I’d recommend this one:

Android link @ end of post.
Compressed PC version

My Cheat Mod for PC: for v0.06.6

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:
Extract to game directory where game.exe is located
Cheats when W (Phone) is pressed.

Note: I now start playing the game, so will add as I go. Any cheat suggestions to add, let me know.

Download:

Refer to attached file in post
Even though I first edited and then played without any problems; please backup just in case there is a mistake.

Links for Android Port:
Android Port

Android Port with PC Cheat Mod (MOD)

Vanilla:Mod On: Press Ctrl
View attachment 659045 View attachment 659044

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ghost 001
3.00 star(s) 133 Votes