DrkPhoenix

May 12, 2018
In gallery I can see sarah sex scenes but there are no quests for it? Am I missing something? Also with the step mom. There are so many scenes in the gallery but I haven't scene most of them. How to get them?
They're not in the game yet it might be with the new update that were getting at the end of the month.

Reactions: GilgaGames

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
How to check the save files in this ported version, I alredy install the version and it's working fine but only one bug occurs (Charles sister quest-some music file missing). I will checked earlier to my android /data/... No save data found in the name of my new life android or revamp.., So how to I justify the save folder?
Answer
In next release the android backup feature might be working, ironing out some bugs :unsure:
Using Joiplay emulator is always an option

Last edited:

SirPEEPEE

May 10, 2018
Mod scenes for v0.06.6
(I will be updating as the game is updated )
Spoiler
Mega
Mod
Mega

Completed: Maria,Sara,Talisa,Bonnie.

*The scenes are always active in the gallery, does not affect the search of any girl
*This mod adds in 1-time-events that cannot be viewed in conventional gallery system by BoN
How to use the gallery mod?

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Thank you

Thank you for your help. i'm really really grateful :D.

The game was amaze me by the sex scenes mechanic and ntr/cuckold story but lack of interaction of npc is make me frustation because it just like make me feel like "what am i even doing here??". and I think again the devs might don't like to make much dialogue which is ok. But what make me dissapointed is when we can not repeat maria or girls in the house scenes even we have gallery mod but it just feel not good. I enter the bathroom while maria is taking a bath but she doesnt react or we can't interact with her... it just feel so wrong (maybe its not implemented yet :/). I hope devs will implemented some interaction even it just small talk but it will be better than nothing. also hope for some repeatable scenes with girls in the house so i can use that game mechanic if we want to have blowjob or sex to the girl.
Beggar confirmed that once the house girls get their content he'll implement extra interactions to the game. In fact, there are plans to have an entire update dedicated to adding repeatable events to trigger around the house or in the city once after all the house girls and school characters get their questlines finished.

We'll get house events, chats and even more. Right now, the upcoming update should go towards setting up the house girls' questline and introducing the gangs. I know we all miss the extra events a lot, but Beggar wants to take time to make sure he does the story the way he wants to. The characters are already way better written than in this revamp than the old version. I'm sure this update at the end of the month will be great.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Mod scenes for v0.06.6
(I will be updating as the game is updated )
Spoiler
Mega
Mod
Mega

Completed: Maria,Sara,Talisa,Bonnie.

*The scenes are always active in the gallery, does not affect the search of any girl
*This mod adds in 1-time-events that cannot be viewed in conventional gallery system by BoN
The mod is great, but maybe it's bugged? I put in Amy's scenes and I always get Talisa's, and not just Amy, with other girls like her. Can this be fixed or do I have to wait for the guy who made the mod to fix it?

Jamieee

Sep 21, 2016
Thank you for telling but I can't do what you say.

There was a game error which prevented me from continuing. There are 2-3 quests.
What kind of error? If it is an error which corrupts your game, I would recommend backing up your save data and reïnstalling the game.

Reactions: Soromonji

pich123

Dec 4, 2017
I`am having problems opening the game, at the beginning menu. Its like buggy and slow and i cant pick any option.
Im running it on a good pc with windoes 10.
Any ideas?

Jamieee

Sep 21, 2016
I`am having problems opening the game, at the beginning menu. Its like buggy and slow and i cant pick any option.
Any ideas?
I had the same issue the first time started the game. For some reason the issue resolved itself after playing the game for some time.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Any ideas?
Quick fix is to delete the global.rpgsave in save folder (or delete everything in save folder).
Restart the game and it should run fine

Reactions: Jamieee

pater_dick

May 23, 2020
I played this game some time ago and decided to return to it recently. Is there a way to hide the text in this game? I continued from the old save so I don't remember if that was covered in tutorial (and I don't feel like starting the game over). Thanks for the answer either way.

Jamieee

Sep 21, 2016
I played this game some time ago and decided to return to it recently. Is there a way to hide the text in this game? I continued from the old save so I don't remember if that was covered in tutorial (and I don't feel like starting the game over). Thanks for the answer either way.
Use the PC Cheat Mod and press Ctrl.

Reactions: pater_dick
3.00 star(s) 133 Votes