Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I know we all miss the extra events a lot, but Beggar wants to take time to make sure he does the story the way he wants to.
Well, he surely does, since he's working on it since the end of 2018. MORE THAN ONE YEAR AND A HALF.

Reactions: PaulGaul

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
who the fuck puts a buggy video on loading screen? i just started the game and already feel like deleting it.

Avoidkid

Jul 31, 2017
I found a number of problems with missing files
Does anyone have one/all of these files?
-FailMusic001.rpgmvo(bgs)
-FailMusic002.rpgmvo(bgs)
-5SchoolQuest437.rpgmvp(picture)
-5SchoolQuest438.rpgmvp(picture)
-5SchoolQuest439.rpgmvp(picture)
those in bracket are where the files suppose to be

EDIT:
Did I make any mistake when extracting the file?

Last edited:

Jamieee

Sep 21, 2016
I found a number of problems with missing files
Does anyone have one/all of these files?
-FailMusic001.rpgmvo(bgs)
-FailMusic002.rpgmvo(bgs)
-5SchoolQuest437.rpgmvp(picture)
-5SchoolQuest438.rpgmvp(picture)
-5SchoolQuest439.rpgmvp(picture)
those in bracket are where the files suppose to be
You are missing content from the updates. Make sure that you download and install the patches 0.06.5 and 0.06.6.

SirPEEPEE

May 10, 2018
How to proceed in the Mrs. Jordan content? I checked the change log and it seem the the whole quest related to her is implemented, but im stuck at the part where it says "meet Mrs jordan at her house" and no cutscene is showing no matter what time of day i talk to her.

AfnanNaif

Jul 8, 2018
can u help me
morgan check you YOUTV profile
when i check it in my pc message" you need a good pc for upload videos"
where i can buy another pc?

amanogingi

May 4, 2020
can u help me
morgan check you YOUTV profile
when i check it in my pc message" you need a good pc for upload videos"
where i can buy another pc?
There is a shop somewhere in new neighborhood i think, a cut scene plays when you enter and you get a quest where you pick up a bag in the afternoon in old quarter. The reward is a pc. If you did this, just go to your pc in your room and upload on youtv

Maverick7508

Jan 24, 2018
So, as a non fan of NTR when it is happening to my character in a game, is there a way to prevent Sarah from getting railed at the party? I saw it in a gameplay video and if possible I would like to avoid it... I'll be honest, I kinda wish more devs that had NTR in their games allowed you at the start of the game to just opt out of that content, rather than assuming you want to see everything they made.

amanogingi

May 4, 2020
So, as a non fan of NTR when it is happening to my character in a game, is there a way to prevent Sarah from getting railed at the party? I saw it in a gameplay video and if possible I would like to avoid it... I'll be honest, I kinda wish more devs that had NTR in their games allowed you at the start of the game to just opt out of that content, rather than assuming you want to see everything they made.
At the party, just start talking and mixing drinks with some people, then when sarah and christian will be meeting upstairs, lock the bathroom door on the 2nd floor before the timer ends. go mix drinks and talk again, there will be a scene where you talk with daisy about helping you foil christian drugging sarah plan, go to the kitchen with daisy before the timer ends and choose exchange drinks.

Maverick7508

Jan 24, 2018
At the party, just start talking and mixing drinks with some people, then when sarah and christian will be meeting upstairs, lock the bathroom door on the 2nd floor before the timer ends. go mix drinks and talk again, there will be a scene where you talk with daisy about helping you foil christian drugging sarah plan, go to the kitchen with daisy before the timer ends and choose exchange drinks.
thank you so much for that info. I will keep that in mind and save before the party

Maverick7508

Jan 24, 2018
So i did a search of the thread and i dont see anyone posting where to find the YouTV video items like Cinnamon. Are they implemented or is that a future update?

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes