dante86

Jun 30, 2018
Tyna/Amarya/Sharon: maybe next update
Rosalva: removed
Maggie: now linked to main story
Cousin Mindy: perhaps now Helen's daughter, maybe next update or after
Maria, Laura, Amy and Sarah interactive sex: graphics done at the start of the revamp, depending on main story to be implemented
Jack story: may be the same as the origin
Sasha: absolutely new scenes in Nesrot gang route
Charles sister: hope there will be new graphics

I don't care about new characters now. I just want to know what happen after Jack story, which is next to joining mafia in the origin. It is happy that we are finally close. I just hope BoN will not have reasons to delay.
if it is so bad that I made a save with the three families since the one of walter because of the cabrondel jack and the son of warren decided that it was not worth having if the protagonist shoots him:mad:, even if it is in defense of jack for selling it :)

Mar 28, 2019
I cannot imagine finishing the same individual stories for 4 mafia saves in future, that would be a lot waste of time! I hate BoN and the cop woman forcing us make choice. And the cop woman looks not intelligent, only crazy.

Mask_Dupants

May 26, 2017
Hey if anyone want another wall for the phone i made one
just put it in www\img\parallaxes and click yes when ask (made a backup first)

png if you have decrypted files or rpgmvp if you have encrypted files

png
PCDesktop3.png
rpgmvp

rename it to PCDesktop3

Last edited:

Wrecker

Mar 28, 2017
Where's that?

View attachment 712463
How to unlock nadine quest? Pls help me
I don't fully remember, but I think you've to go to the pub in Chinatown at night (21:00+)

I don't have it or tested it out. Last time I heard, it caused bugs. Don't know if there is an update that fixes it.
Do you know who's after that Incest Patch? BoN? I just found some lost link but with no info of who made it or what the file does...

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Do you know who's after that Incest Patch? BoN? I just found some lost link but with no info of who made it or what the file does...
I think someone posted it/made it. Not BoN. I could be wrong.
I assume from the comments, it only adds incest (stepmom is mom and stepsisters is sisters), THAT'S IT.
I'm not sure as I didn't tested it at all. Just read comments of people getting problems and stuff.

Last edited:

Mask_Dupants

May 26, 2017
The incest patch is just a file called Map310.rpgmvp and i think it is made by BoN, this patch only activate some events for example in the latest update 0.7 it unlocks the blowjob scene when sarah sleeps with the MC

I assume from the comments, it only adds incest (stepmom is mom and stepsisters is sisters), THAT'S IT.
I'm not sure as I didn't tested it at all. Just read comments of people getting problems and stuff.
Nah, the patch doesn't change the relatives, just as i said it triggers some events
And maybe to avoid bugs its better to play with it from the start

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
The incest patch is just a file called Map310.rpgmvp and i think it is made by BoN, this patch only activate some events for example in the latest update 0.7 it unlocks the blowjob scene when sarah sleeps with the MC

Nah, the patch doesn't change the relatives, just as i said it triggers some events
And maybe to avoid bugs its better to play with it from the start
Okay good to know, didn't really pay attention to it but saw comments about incest. I will check it out if I see an updated version posted. Dont know what the reason for BoN including it separately, if it doesn't add incest and just triggers events. Might as well put that in the main update??

Last edited:

SilverFJPC21

Jan 27, 2018
What characters are currently dateable? I click on the phone of the contacts to ask them out but nothing happens. Are they quest only or can you do it in free mode?

Hugo.Tropzht

Jun 10, 2018
listen, if you convince him to let you take the old game and add your own story to it, I'd be willing to play it. I'm sure most people here would be as well, but seriously, just make it your own story, don't try to compete with beggar because you're upset
I never said, I want to compete with Beggar. I like Beggar as a Creator a lot and I would never work at the game without his permission. That I don't like his new attempt of the game doesn't mean that I don't like Beggar or try to have some silly kind of revenge. I was a long time patreon supporter at that time. Further more I am not going to create a patreon-account and try to get money for it or label the old game as my game. It still will be Beggars game, but it will be the game he said in the beginning he would do (Fixing the problems, creating a real gallery, etc.)! Don't make things up, because you'r upset about people who have a different opinion about this game than you.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
got call from morgan i run house and still put me back infront of dragunov niceee

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes