Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
I just downloaded the 7.5 for android and I keep getting this with whatever saved game I use, could someone help a mate out ?

Ddraig Inferno

Oct 13, 2019
Android Port v0.7.5 (unofficial)

Only file edit is the "Tutorial event". This was done in order to progress game on android without phone W pressed.
This version can be install over modded version if any problem happens and vice-versa. Saves will be kept.

PLEASE READ or your saves might be permanently lost.
  1. Install new apk without uninstalling previous to retain saves. If you do not do this, your SAVES WILL BE LOST.
  2. I am NOT responsible if you didn't read before installing.
  3. If you do not see something similar to the image below, please DO NOT install.

View attachment 633302

Download:
MEGA

Note:
Videos might not play on some devices, I only tested with Android v9 and videos played fine.
Is this an Android port with PC cheat mod of full released version. And if not when will you update it? Since BoN has released the DLC 0.7.5 on his Patreon. Welp I can wait for the full released Android port with PC cheat mod(without any bugs).
Thank you for your work.

larsvash

Nov 13, 2016
Was a good update, added a lot but felt a bit short. Step in the right direction though. Are there any events for Tyna or the Maid? Tells me to go visit but the book of faces says otherwise.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I played the original recently. I can't end. And I've played the original and the revamp several times. I'm Beggar's patreon and fan form firts month,n and I know him and his work perfectly. I have to say that in sex for sex without more the original has more. I can agree on that. But nothing else, The story is more consistent, come on as the author declares, now he writes it before, he did not spend time, because he was learning to use RPG Maker. The animations have gone from 3 0 4 frames to 6 0 8. You only have to see the difference in animations, for example between Laura in the pool and those on the yacht with Jack from the original. The images have improved in terms of readings and animations. I know it can be a bit frustrating to play with the same characters and you want sex with the main characters. But I think Beggar is doing well to doing his game and ignore the whiners and rush. But now the script is more solid and enjoyable, in the original ten days in a new school, to solve 5 gossip you were already fucking the most popular girl and your strict stepmother gave you a blowjob a few days later to change some files . I think nostalgia plays tricks on you. After playing revamp, play the original. I doubt you will last more than an hour. Don't get me wrong the original was very good, but not as good as some say.

Seriously it's a debate that starts to be boring. The new life revamp is a great game, it does not matter the original and all those stupidities. It is one of the best games out there, Enjoy it, turn the page and stop whining.
It's tiring reading the same 5, months after month saying the same shit. You have been playing this game for more than a year, maybe you like it more than you think.
Old players are trying to tell you that you will never see the end of this game, but you won't listen and you won't understand.

See you in 2 years, dude.

----------

Anyway, I've just noticed that you're here on F95 since 2016, but you have 54 posts ONLY.

What did you do all this time, pal?

Most of all, why most of your messages in 4 years mostly piss over people complaining about MNL Revamped version?

Who are you?

Why should I care about your opinions? why should I listen to you and stop telling that I don't like this new Revamped MNL version?

I've had enough of these dudes who feel that the guys who don't like a game must leave and stop commenting on its thread.

Reactions: Albertant and BDI

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Since people like to complain all the time, How about one of you do something about it. A few of you guys ,offer to help beggar of net develop the game. That way it can come out faster, we get more content and less bugs. Remember all of this is being done by one guy
As I often say: no one would complain about anything if the Author wouldn't ask for money.

This BoN dude told us more than once that this game is his job and his main source of income. Should we help him? really? for free? seriously?

Reactions: Albertant

SquallPT

Jan 22, 2018
Never liked the idea of forcing to choose a gang.
Would like if we could work with the 4 gangs instead of forcing to choose one.
Like in Grand Theft Auto 3 or Vice City for example, the main character was always getting jobs from the gangs, but was never affiliated to a specific gang.

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes