• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Can you upload it on mega? Dowload something on 100 kb - 300 kb will take too much time.
Will later today when I get time, sorry, if anyone want to mirror it, feel free.

hey does this include DLC sceans? or just main game with no bug?
This includes the entire game up till latest v0.7.5 with DLC and the bugfixes. The game still has bugs and final bugfixed version has not been release as yet. From the comments it is expected to be release in a week time.

Is this an Android port with PC cheat mod of full released version. And if not when will you update it? Since BoN has released the DLC 0.7.5 on his Patreon. Welp I can wait for the full released Android port with PC cheat mod(without any bugs).
Thank you for your work.
The android port is up to v0.7.5 NOT MODDED. I only release it for those who are impatient and cannot wait and I had the time. Will update both android ports (normal and modded) when final bgifix version is release later this week. As it takes time to update the modded version and I am still working on local android backups.

Just a friendly reminder, if anyone cannot wait, or hate the android ports, you can always use Joiplay emulater to play on android.

I just downloaded the 7.5 for android and I keep getting this with whatever saved game I use, could someone help a mate out ?
I have not updated the modded version as yet. Waiting for final bugfixed version

Last edited:
Reactions: satan10

satan10

May 28, 2017
Donwload and copy in data folder. In game go to the small room in parking of your house, One text appear said something of freeze or not remenber well, and save. The incest is activate in your game.
for all how want incest patch its in 517

KBlack

Jul 4, 2018
Old players are trying to tell you that you will never see the end of this game, but you won't listen and you won't understand.

See you in 2 years, dude.

----------

Anyway, I've just noticed that you're here on F95 since 2016, but you have 54 posts ONLY.

What did you do all this time, pal?

Most of all, why most of your messages in 4 years mostly piss over people complaining about MNL Revamped version?

Who are you?

Why should I care about your opinions? why should I listen to you and stop telling that I don't like this new Revamped MNL version?

I've had enough of these dudes who feel that the guys who don't like a game must leave and stop commenting on its thread.
Why are you so aggro all the time man, are you one of Beggars patreon?

BDI

May 23, 2017
Android link @ end of post.
Compressed PC version

My Cheat Mod for PC: for v0.7.5

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: I now start playing the game, so will add as I go. Any cheat suggestions to add, let me know.

Links for Android Port:
Android Port

Android Port with PC Cheat Mod (MOD)
Your newest mod up date does not have any of the new streets on it.

Wolverine020

Sep 30, 2019
Yo even with v7.5 there is still two people at the till I can not buy the saw playing on android

What have I done wrong ? Should I start whole new game ? Had this problem with v7 aswell people at Screenshot_20200701-211913_MNLR v075.jpg the till

Satimosxxx

Feb 28, 2020
Yo even with v7.5 there is still two people at the till I can not buy the saw playing on android

What have I done wrong ? Should I start whole new game ? Had this problem with v7 aswell people at View attachment 713418 the till
Use the debug mode and unlock your character stay in front of the balcony and press enter or action button on android and you can acess the buying menu... works for me

3.00 star(s) 135 Votes