mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
The transcription of Russian phrases into Spanish (I suppose) blows my brain! I can not imagine how those random letters are read by those who do not speak Russian. :ROFLMAO:
Surprisingly, these phrases make sense and are used correctly in context. But it still hurts me to read it.
UPD: OK, I take my words back. These gangsters swear like children in a kindergarten. :D

Last edited:

Ddraig Inferno

Oct 13, 2019
Android Port v0.7.5 (unofficial)

Only file edit is the "Tutorial event". This was done in order to progress game on android without phone W pressed.
This version can be install over modded version if any problem happens and vice-versa.
Saves will be kept.

PLEASE READ or your saves might be permanently lost.
  1. Install new apk without uninstalling previous to retain saves. If you do not do this, your SAVES WILL BE LOST.
  2. I am NOT responsible if you didn't read before installing.
  3. If you do not see something similar to the image below, please DO NOT install.

View attachment 633302

Download:
MEGA

Note:
Videos might not play on some devices, I only tested with Android v9 and videos played fine.
The game is not working bro. Whenever I try to load my previous saves it shows this on the pic. Help me! Screenshot_2020-07-03-00-04-03-249_valus.f95zone.jpg

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I was playing android cheat version
is there a solution? View attachment 714404
You said you playing the android cheat version? Android cheat version has been out for a while and nothing changed.
The android v0.7.5 UNMODDED, I tested on my phone from old mod version v0.6 modded >>>>> v0.7.5 unmodded.
Can you all pm me with more info as to what version you had prior (did you try to starting a new game just to see if it load without error etc) because I tested on my end and it is working. Maybe I can make a version specifically for the error because that error is for modded and should not be there for unmodded.

Reactions: AKONER

viper_wizard

Jul 1, 2020
did any fix the problems with lizzy's quest missing audio file and going back into school ??
is in 0.6.0 and 0.6.6 and 0.7.5 version

i played without mod's and with and still the problem

AKONER

Nov 17, 2018
You said you playing the android cheat version? Android cheat version has been out for a while and nothing changed.
The android v0.7.5 UNMODDED, I tested on my phone from old mod version v0.6 modded >>>>> v0.7.5 unmodded.
Can you all pm me with more info as to what version you had prior (did you try to starting a new game just to see if it load without error etc) because I tested on my end and it is working. Maybe I can make a version specifically for the error because that error is for modded and should not be there for unmodded.
Thx and happening in the previous log file
If you start again, there is no problem

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys just to understand... a few minutes later i download the 0.07.5 is this the complete one? Or beggar must release a further update and bugfix? Just to understand the thing.

Also the game is already patched with incest? Or i need to put again the incest patch in?
Thank you

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes