Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
i fucked fail and lost my save for all mafia anyone have it and finish all the game atm?

jaivax

Feb 13, 2020
can anyone answer me please the level of karma affect in something?
it affects during Markus quests after running from cops. if your karma is low you'll have to avoid cops all the time after the quest or you'll be caught and put in jail (game over). if your karma is high you can walk beside cops and they won't bother you.

pd: at least this happened in past updates, i guess this still works the same way.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
it affects during Markus quests after running from cops. if your karma is low you'll have to avoid cops all the time after the quest or you'll be caught and put in jail (game over). if your karma is high you can walk beside cops and they won't bother you.

pd: at least this happened in past updates, i guess this still works the same way.
Maybe the original version, because I see no "if statement" concerning Karma in this version.
So karma doesn't affect anything currently.

meepo125

Apr 24, 2018
hey guys,

I am stuck at "Go to your room an change cloths" , I go to the room, change my cloths from casual to school uniform, then i don't know whats next.

Could anyone help me?

cf13hh

Jul 7, 2018
[QUOTE = "Bản giao hưởng của đêm, bài: 3761406, thành viên: 37104"]
Birdtown.

Sẽ cập nhật mod pc sau hôm nay để phản ánh tất cả các ngôi nhà và nội dung mới được thêm vào v0.7.5 và có thể là một trò gian lận ngày, vì tôi chỉ thử nó và không thích nó.
[/TRÍCH DẪN] i can't find birdtown can you give me pictures?

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
I used search option but didn't find correct answer, does this game have incest and does it have sex scenes with mom and sister? Sorry if this question is already answered but as I said this thread is big and search option was not helpful.

satan10

May 28, 2017
I used search option but didn't find correct answer, does this game have incest and does it have sex scenes with mom and sister? Sorry if this question is already answered but as I said this thread is big and search option was not helpful.
look in pag 517 and follow instrucions

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes