Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
So two whole months for this, I used to love this game... so sad with what happened, BoN should finished the previous one, and then made the follow up with his new content and girls, the way this game is being revamped is so lame... I'm very disappointed...

So another 2 months for the next disappointment?

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
hey guys can I avoid Futa/trans Gay thing in this game ??
Yes, however it can be quite unintuitive. I think that only some "blackmail material" and "pussy fights" in later game, without MC participating, have some unavoidable transshit.

Reactions: Kak99

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Is there a guide for this ?
IIRC correctly there are only two choices who can trap you into that. First when you choose prostitutes for sex, there is one who is marked as someone for people "with special interest" or something like that. That is a trap, she is a he. Other time you are in the car with said prostitute and you need to pay her 100 dollars to avoid gay content. Others scenes are either clearly marked as gay or unavoidable.

Reactions: Kak99

Ganesh krish

Sep 2, 2018
Android Port: v0.06.6 with PC Cheat Mod (unofficial)

See this post for untouched version (no bugs by me, only ported to android).
Untouched version can be install over modded version if any problem happens and vice-versa.
Saves will be kept.

PLEASE READ or your saves might be permanently lost.
  1. Install new apk without uninstalling previous to retain saves. If you do not do this, your SAVES WILL BE LOST.
  2. I am NOT responsible if you didn't read before installing.
  3. If you do not see something similar to the image below, please DO NOT install.

View attachment 633298

Features
  1. Toggle gamepad (bottom right of screen)
  2. Toggle default touch controls (one finger touch for select;two finger touch for cancel/menu)
  3. Quick access to phone ( bottom right of screen)
  4. PC Cheat Mod added
View attachment 585099

Download Link:
MEGA

Note:
This new version should not affect any gameplay / no bugs cause in game. That being said, only PC Cheat Mod added could affect game, but only if you use it and it didn't work properly. So you can just not use it if you get problems and the game would run fine.
I want update version

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
Android link @ end of post.
Compressed PC version

My Cheat Mod for PC: for v0.7.5

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: I now start playing the game, so will add as I go. Any cheat suggestions to add, let me know.

Links for Android Port:
Android Port

Android Port with PC Cheat Mod (MOD)
movement speed is bugged. Every time i use the phone it reverts back to normal.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Don't know if this has been answered before but what's the diff between the revamp and original?

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Don't know if this has been answered before but what's the diff between the revamp and original?
Remapping i think don't know haven't touched this since it's been revamped. Anyways... Is scenes replay able from the menu or something now? Or if play do i still need like 200 saves?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes