Mar 27, 2019
hey, i played old version for this game, not Revamp, pls someone tell me there are walkthrough??
are you playing the old game or revamp game the revamp game has a app on the mc pc that helps you out as far as the old game goes you may need to look at the old game link page and read the post from the old link I think the old game does have a walkthrough some where in the old game link posts

Gallion

Dec 8, 2017
Review for this update :

Focus on the mafias : The developpment for each mafia is deeper, especially for the the Dragunovs & the Triads which it's made sense cause we barely interact with them in the old version & that make more fit to choose one of them in this version.

I like the Idea of Christian still remain an important obstacle, we could even see him as the main antagonist at some point in the future with/instead of Jack eventually.

Having the DEA also in this plot now add a potential mess as well, the "Old Nesrot's face cop guy" (already forgot his name) is pretty intriguing by the fact he is a sell out for every gang.

Can't say much about the consequence of choosing a Mafia now, cause this version end just after the choice.

New member of Maria's family : Well Helen look pretty fine, Clarisse seems to be the typical nerdy girl, we don't see that much so wait and see.

I'm finnally glad to see more of Laura new contents, she's my favorite of the family.

A little bit strange to see Sarah taking the lead that way in the scene with her.

Just like the physik, Aunt Maggie's personnality is so different than the original one, it feel's like it's a totally different person.

Cool to see Isabella's back as well, wonder what could be her personnal quest 'cause we already made the favor to ending her debt.

As for Tyna, it will be interesting, pretty sure it will be a lot of content about the training and will be more elborated and longer than the PF train of the Old game.

Nora is hot, Ling is damn fine as well.

Just for that, I think the best answer to choosing a mafia is none, just made 4 save for each path and enjoy every chicks of the gang.

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
well i see people on page 528 are arguing about 0.7.5 update and yeah that is fucked up because not just the update was just little content. but the repeated scenes with step mom and stepsis havent added yet. i already talk about this again and again. it will be better if beggar put repeated sex scenes so we can use that sex mechanic made by beggar.

lalalalala000

May 17, 2019
are you playing the old game or revamp game the revamp game has a app on the mc pc that helps you out as far as the old game goes you may need to look at the old game link page and read the post from the old link I think the old game does have a walkthrough some where in the old game link posts
sorry for my english, u said old and new game WK are same?

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
Review for this update :

Focus on the mafias : The developpment for each mafia is deeper, especially for the the Dragunovs & the Triads which it's made sense cause we barely interact with them in the old version & that make more fit to choose one of them in this version.

I like the Idea of Christian still remain an important obstacle, we could even see him as the main antagonist at some point in the future with/instead of Jack eventually.

Having the DEA also in this plot now add a potential mess as well, the "Old Nesrot's face cop guy" (already forgot his name) is pretty intriguing by the fact he is a sell out for every gang.

Can't say much about the consequence of choosing a Mafia now, cause this version end just after the choice.

New member of Maria's family : Well Helen look pretty fine, Clarisse seems to be the typical nerdy girl, we don't see that much so wait and see.

I'm finnally glad to see more of Laura new contents, she's my favorite of the family.

A little bit strange to see Sarah taking the lead that way in the scene with her.

Just like the physik, Aunt Maggie's personnality is so different than the original one, it feel's like it's a totally different person.

Cool to see Isabella's back as well, wonder what could be her personnal quest 'cause we already made the favor to ending her debt.

As for Tyna, it will be interesting, pretty sure it will be a lot of content about the training and will be more elborated and longer than the PF train of the Old game.

Nora is hot, Ling is damn fine as well.

Just for that, I think the best answer to choosing a mafia is none, just made 4 save for each path and enjoy every chicks of the gang.
wow, thank you i thought it just a little content in this update but the content is include sex scenes right?

Gallion

Dec 8, 2017
wow, thank you i thought it just a little content in this update but the content is include sex scenes right?
Yeah they got some lewd scenes of course ^^

NTRBitch
If you mean lewd contents then no but there is some explicit teasing with her.
IMO, Maria got already so many contents by far, I think it's time to see more of Amy & Laura now ^^

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
Almost impossible to play without a guide of some sort. The hint system in game is useless. There are events which can break your game if you do them out of order or when 2 events start at the same time. On top of the all game breaking bugs it is difficult to even progress normally, sometimes i don't even know what to do. Several weeks have passed in game without any progress or events and i have no clue if it's because i messed something up or the game just glitched.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Almost impossible to play without a guide of some sort. The hint system in game is useless. There are events which can break your game if you do them out of order or when 2 events start at the same time. On top of the all game breaking bugs it is difficult to even progress normally, sometimes i don't even know what to do. Several weeks have passed in game without any progress or events and i have no clue if it's because i messed something up or the game just glitched.
There is a walkthough BUILD in the game?
I have played the game 5 times. No breaks no bugs.

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
This is a total mess. Installed the game for the first time, getting stuck in the intro scene unless it's normal and the contine/options choices just take ages to show up.
I can't get out of the phone, even after confirming that I want to shut it down my character is still stuck inside it. The cheats from the mod aren't showing up either.

Shen10

Jun 21, 2018
This is a total mess. Installed the game for the first time, getting stuck in the intro scene unless it's normal and the contine/options choices just take ages to show up.
I can't get out of the phone, even after confirming that I want to shut it down my character is still stuck inside it. The cheats from the mod aren't showing up either.
for some strange reason you need to temporarily remove the save folder before you start the game, to remove the extreme slow down...i cant tell you why it works, but it does...

Last edited:

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
The hint system in the "book of faces" is BROKEN and USELESS. sometimes it doesn't even show anything when i click on the question mark.
Not sure if you know it. Sometimes the it wont give you a hint until you do the storyline first. Do the whole main story first then do the sidequest with the girls. But i have not a problem with that btw.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes