Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I don't think the patch works like that, especially if you follow the storyline. If I recall correctly Maria, Amy, Laura and Sarah (don't know for sure) are not his direct family and ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
By just bluntly changing the relationship would mess up the storyline of the game.

The patch should open up some scenes, which are not available if you don't have the patch (as DD69-1 mentioned). For instance the threesome scene with Daisy and her mother Shirley.
Sarah is Mik... I mean Tommy's blood sister, and in the origin version of this game it was revealed that Lucy was indeed Mik... I mean Tommy's and Sarah's birth mother.

However with all the changes BON is making to the game I wouldn't be suprised if he made it where Lucy isn't the mother anymore and Sarah becomes his step sister instead of his blood one just like Amy, Laura and Maria are.

Caesar26

Jan 10, 2019
I need help please. I'm stuck in the house after Christian give the swimsuit to Sarah, i can't leave the house or do anything else...

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
Did this game get to the ammount of content as the original? I've been waiting for a long time for this to catch the older one and might try it now as I don't have much to do...

Varmint6746

Jun 16, 2017
someone please do a cheat for time
Here you go one!
Android link @ end of post.
Compressed PC version

My Cheat Mod for PC: for v0.7.5

Note: I now start playing the game, so will add as I go. Any cheat suggestions to add, let me know.

Links for Android Port:
Android Port

Android Port with PC Cheat Mod (MOD)

dan123456ggvgv

Nov 3, 2017
some of my save is in spanisc it happens when i get on the bus or mc thinks or talks i don't know where i got it from i just use it cause its got the most unlocked

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes