Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
I installed incest patch and activated it in that small garage room, I even activated it via cheat mod but I do not see any difference in relationship so is this some kind of bug or what??

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
I installed incest patch and activated it in that small garage room, I even activated it via cheat mod but I do not see any difference in relationship so is this some kind of bug or what??
the patch is not relationships.. it is for enabling incest scenes which are not available normally, please search the thread it has been answered before

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
Remapping i think don't know haven't touched this since it's been revamped. Anyways... Is scenes replay able from the menu or something now? Or if play do i still need like 200 saves?
there is an app on the pc in mc's room called "book of faces", SOME scenes become available for replay there afterwards

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
It's pretty much confirmed the dev loves to troll seriously. Why in the hell do you keep adding shit to waste time. Like seriously now you want to add for the MC to change clothes.

Also the Dev literally changed on of my favorite characters. Now she looks like a butch Aunt Maggie.

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
the patch is not relationships.. it is for enabling incest scenes which are not available normally, please search the thread it has been answered before
Already searched thread but I didn't find clear answer and yours are more confusing. If patch doesn't change relationship between mc and his stepmom to real mom and stepsisters to his real sisters then what incest content is in this game?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I want update version
Me to :rolleyes:

movement speed is bugged. Every time i use the phone it reverts back to normal.
It is not bug, the way BoN implemented it is acutally the wrong way to put it in the scenes and gameplay. So everytime it gets reverted back because BoN does that.

Can someone upload a compressed version of the new update please ?
It already uploaded, search please or check my signature.

Symphony of the Night
Symphony. Just wanted you to know that there may be something wrong with one of the cheats in your mod.
When you try to teleport to Kelly place it takes your to Beths house.
Appreciated; Thanks for letting me know (y) .
Will fix it and some other little stuff I notice.

Reactions: FrenzyPanda

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Already searched thread but I didn't find clear answer and yours are more confusing. If patch doesn't change relationship between mc and his stepmom to real mom and stepsisters to his real sisters then what incest content is in this game?
lol.. by enabling incest i meant you can see the scenes, if no patch normal game
ipatch - can view scenes
no ipatch - cannot view scenes

thenait

Aug 8, 2017
When I do the second Russian quest, the one about finding out who is stealing from them, after that Morgan calls you and there is a timer, but when you get to his house he is asleep and cannot talk to him, and you are stuck in the timer loop, any fixes???
You are supposed to go back to your house not his.

• Haha
Reactions: DD69-1

BDI

May 23, 2017
When I do the second Russian quest, the one about finding out who is stealing from them, after that Morgan calls you and there is a timer, but when you get to his house he is asleep and cannot talk to him, and you are stuck in the timer loop, any fixes???
Don't go to his house, go to your house.

geekassasin95

Jun 4, 2018
After the second russian mission I went back to my room and changed clothes like the hint said to but nothing is happing and the hint keeps saying to change clothes

Jamieee

Sep 21, 2016
I don't think the patch works like that, especially if you follow the storyline. If I recall correctly Maria, Amy, Laura and Sarah (don't know for sure) are not his direct family and ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
By just bluntly changing the relationship would mess up the storyline of the game.

The patch should open up some scenes, which are not available if you don't have the patch (as DD69-1 mentioned). For instance the threesome scene with Daisy and her mother Shirley.

Reactions: Strajder

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
I don't think the patch works like that, especially if you follow the storyline. If I recall correctly Maria, Amy, Laura and Sarah (don't know for sure) are not his direct family and ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
By just bluntly changing the relationship would mess up the storyline of the game.

The patch should open up some scenes, which are not available if you don't have the patch (as DD69-1 mentioned). For instance the threesome scene with Daisy and her mother Shirley.
also the sarah scene.. in this update :D

• Love
Reactions: Jamieee

Jamieee

Sep 21, 2016
View attachment 716686

Español
La historia principal del juego se ha vuelto un poco confusa.
siguen agregando cosas innecesarias solo para llenar de contenido inutil el juego.
dicen que el diablo esta en los detalles tal como la opción de cambiar de ropa al personaje o el cambio de imagen de algunos personajes que fueron mejores y otros para peor lo que más me gustaba de la versión anterior era la busqueda de pistas y las misiones opcionales que no tenian nada que ver con la historia principal pero si las completasbas daban un contenido extra también extraño la interacción con los npc aleatorios y el ecosistema del juego ojala que en un futuro no muy lejano el creador se de cuenta y pueda pulir esas asperesas del juego y crear mini historias aparte que no tengan nada que ver con la historia principal pero que de uno u otra manera encuentren la manera de relacionar o misiones donde la toma de decisiones sean importantes pero no no sea obligatorio por ejemplo la elección de mafias por que tienes que elegir una solamafia que ten una opcion par resolver el problema tu solo o para juegar en distintos bandos al mismo tiempo claro que estas opciones solo se podrian optener aciendo misiones aleatorias que no tengo relacion con la historia principal pero te darian un sin fin de opciones como sea solo es una idea y opinión en lo personal el juego me gusta mucho y aunque hay cosas que no me terminan de convenser vere en que termin.
Posdata: Disculpen si mi ingles no es muy bueno utilizar un traductor

Inglés
La historia principal del juego se ha vuelto un poco confusa.
Siguen agregando cosas innecesarias solo para llenar el juego con contenido inútil.
Dicen que el demonio está en los detalles, como la opción de cambiar la ropa del personaje o el cambio de imagen de algunos personajes, algunos fueron para mejor y otros para peor.Lo que más me gustó de la versión anterior fue la búsqueda de pistas y las misiones opcionales que no tenían nada que ver con la historia principal, pero si las completabas, daban contenido adicional, también extraño la interacción con el npc aleatorio y el ecosistema del juego. con suerte en un futuro no muy lejano, el creador se dará cuenta y podrá pulir esos rudos juegos y crear mini historias separadas que no tienen nada que ver con la historia principal, pero de una forma u otra encontrarán una manera de relacionarse o misiones donde la toma de decisiones es importante, pero no es obligatorio, por ejemplo, la elección de las mafias Debido a que tiene que elegir una sola mafia que tenga la opción de resolver el problema por su cuenta o jugar en diferentes lados al mismo tiempo, por supuesto,estas opciones solo pueden ser optar por Rian al tomar misiones aleatorias que no tienen relación con la historia principal, pero le darían infinitas opciones, sin embargo, es solo una idea y una opinión personal, me gusta mucho el juego y aunque hay cosas que sí No termine conmigo, veré que termina.
Postdata: Perdón si mi inglés no es muy bueno, use un traductor
Amazing, the english translation looks exactly like the spanish one.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes