Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I don't think the patch works like that, especially if you follow the storyline. If I recall correctly Maria, Amy, Laura and Sarah (don't know for sure) are not his direct family and ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
By just bluntly changing the relationship would mess up the storyline of the game.

The patch should open up some scenes, which are not available if you don't have the patch (as DD69-1 mentioned). For instance the threesome scene with Daisy and her mother Shirley.
Sarah is Mik... I mean Tommy's blood sister, and in the origin version of this game it was revealed that Lucy was indeed Mik... I mean Tommy's and Sarah's birth mother.

However with all the changes BON is making to the game I wouldn't be suprised if he made it where Lucy isn't the mother anymore and Sarah becomes his step sister instead of his blood one just like Amy, Laura and Maria are.
Do not fear, there is a patch that beggar made to restore incest in game. If you do not use the patch i think the game lock out some thing in game. I think sex scene. Now I don't remember which pages of this topic the patch is in but it sure is.
Anyway after you use the patch, you need to active it in MC room. I mean enter in MC room and a text tell you that incest is on. After you need only to do a back up of you save file. And use the same save file to continue the game in every new update.

Anyway i can confirm that Sarah is the biological sister of the MC aka Mik or Tommy or whatever you want to call him :LOL:
And Lucy is MC and Sarah blood related mother aka biological mother. And soon we finally can bang/fcuk her! Cant wait! It is from the first release of the old game that I am waiting for this moment and I hope it will arrive soon this time!

Anyway any info about the bugfix/dlc final relase of this new update?
Thank you

Reactions: Jamieee

Gallion

Dec 8, 2017
Did this game get to the ammount of content as the original? I've been waiting for a long time for this to catch the older one and might try it now as I don't have much to do...
I think we start to be pretty close, like ~2500 new contents + some hundreds of contents from the old game.

Excuse me but where is the birdtown
It's one of the 5 new area added to this version, and you can find where are they all by watching your map (click to the icon when you're open the computer). This one is pretty easy to find by the way.

May 2, 2017
So is this version of the game entirely linear? Is there any point where you get to choose which character you want to progress next, or is it just a constant stream of being told which scene to get next, over and over?

esojte

Apr 21, 2020
how i can work for all mafias? i've heard you must edit it on rpgeditor so which one should change?
In the old game I changed the switches (1201,1202,1203,1204) when one mafia mission ended, I changed the switches and continued the mission of another mafia. until the story of all the gangs in the same game is over.

KBlack

Jul 4, 2018
The hint system in the "book of faces" is BROKEN and USELESS. sometimes it doesn't even show anything when i click on the question mark.
The book of faces is not useless, your game is broken man. Have you tried redownloading the game?

Dboss

Apr 27, 2017
Android link @ end of post.
Compressed PC version

My Cheat Mod for PC: for v0.7.5

Note: I now start playing the game, so will add as I go. Any cheat suggestions to add, let me know.

Links for Android Port:
Android Port

Android Port with PC Cheat Mod (MOD)
Thank you sooo much.

Dexter6002

Aug 26, 2017
in my save y can save Sarah, what habpen whit the contend i love SArah somebody can help, somebody know incestpatch its real or how can activate Sarah contend?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
The book of faces is not useless, your game is broken man. Have you tried redownloading the game?
The game's not broken. The hint system is messy. Sometimes the question mark doesn't tell anything because a quest/path doesn't exist yet/hasn't been completed yet.

NutsInMouth95

Formerly 'NutsInMouth96'
Nov 25, 2017
It's so weird over a year ago my Mega would download at like 10 or 12 mbps, but now its always 2.9 instead for some reason.

spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
How do you open phone on android port of game? Need to spend time and so far I only figur out to run around town like an idiot, and that takes too much time.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes