Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Do not fear, there is a patch that beggar made to restore incest in game. If you do not use the patch i think the game lock out some thing in game. I think sex scene. Now I don't remember which pages of this topic the patch is in but it sure is.
Anyway after you use the patch, you need to active it in MC room. I mean enter in MC room and a text tell you that incest is on. After you need only to do a back up of you save file. And use the same save file to continue the game in every new update.

Anyway i can confirm that Sarah is the biological sister of the MC aka Mik or Tommy or whatever you want to call him :LOL:
And Lucy is MC and Sarah blood related mother aka biological mother. And soon we finally can bang/fcuk her! Cant wait! It is from the first release of the old game that I am waiting for this moment and I hope it will arrive soon this time!

Anyway any info about the bugfix/dlc final relase of this new update?
Thank you
What really surprised me was the fact that BON actually waited this long to make an Incest patch while using Patreon. Hell I am surprised they weren't in his ass when the original was running seeing as it was so obvious that there was incest in the game even back then it wasn't even funny.

So when I heard people talking about an incest patch I was actually baffled big time. But on another note yeah I am using said patch seeing as that is how the game's story is supposed to be.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Do old saves work i was playing the last update .66 i believe and got pretty far ahead
unless BON himself says old saves don't work and you need to use start a new one you can use your old save. However you can't just upload them either. You need to start a new game first then when you get the chance to save do so. However when you do save save in the exact same slot as your old save was. Once you do this them copy and paste your older save in the same file and overwrite the dummy save. then open the save an you can continue from where you left off.

Reactions: Damneddaniel

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
What really surprised me was the fact that BON actually waited this long to make an Incest patch while using Patreon. Hell I am surprised they weren't in his ass when the original was running seeing as it was so obvious that there was incest in the game even back then it wasn't even funny.

So when I heard people talking about an incest patch I was actually baffled big time. But on another note yeah I am using said patch seeing as that is how the game's story is supposed to be.
Yeah i play the game with incest patch too! Because the game is born like that. And need to be play with incest on.
I can understand if ppl do not like it, but that do not mean that a game born like this, need to be censured only because patreon has become such a bigoted site. Bigoted as many ppl out there. Let's us play the game how we want. But censoring it is only a wrong way to deprive an author of his freedom of creation.

Anyway the important thing is that we have an incest patch. :)

jonewy

Oct 16, 2017
unless BON himself says old saves don't work and you need to use start a new one you can use your old save. However you can't just upload them either. You need to start a new game first then when you get the chance to save do so. However when you do save save in the exact same slot as your old save was. Once you do this them copy and paste your older save in the same file and overwrite the dummy save. then open the save an you can continue from where you left off.
thanks alot for the help

kachel

Feb 11, 2018
Anyone cleard complete date four with Carol?
I almost I dated Eight count , but I can't proceed to the next step.

Aug 31, 2018
need help deciding which mafia to join. Any pointers and spoilers please? and please remind me whos in which mafia. Its been a while since last updates, I need refresher.

Kylar91

May 1, 2017
The game keeps getting stuck when i open up the smartphone menu. I will open it and choose to use smartphone or any of the options and it will make the noise like you selected something but will keep the menu open. Cant back out of it and cant make any selections. Same thing when trying to sleep at night. Do you want to sleep click yes stays open click no still stays open. Anyone know what is causing this and how to fix it?

fuck9milf

May 3, 2020
it is a bug?
"book of face" the ? said "Go to your room an change your clothes."
i have try many times of it, still say it?
can anyone help,thanks

Reactions: hghgfhg

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Updated all Mods: v0.7.5

Android port Modded and Normal port has been updated also. Use the PC Cheat Mod Link to access them.

Note: Normal has the incest patch already also

PC Cheat Mod updated:

Fixed and added:
  1. You don't need incest patch anymore. Activate or deactivate via cheat menu.
  2. ALL Jet scenes can be seen now; will maxed both resistance and skills also.
  3. See Relationship points
  4. Get Max Points during dating (dating made easier), only money is needed.
  5. New Locations teleport added
  6. New Male + Female Homes added
  7. Escape Ivy easily
  8. Football event easier
is it bug free and clear to play for android ?

hghgfhg

Feb 24, 2020
it is a bug?
"book of face" the ? said "Go to your room an change your clothes."
i have try many times of it, still say it?

OniLove

Feb 2, 2019
Im stuck at the part where you have to wait till 2am after you put the magazine on the shelf for laura, I wait and go to the living room but nothing happens, What do i do?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes