Acebacho

Nov 21, 2016
Excuse me guys, but where the fuck do I buy jewels? I read that you gotta give them to Daisy and her mother in order to raise relationship, but fuck me I've scanned the city and no place to buy, and in the mall I can't interact with the stores when not on a date.
Store in your PC

Reactions: lucas69

erend

Aug 10, 2017
The save given with the game on "save 24" doesnt work when i start the game i can only click on New game , so can someone help me with a recent save thanks

gonza1907

Nov 1, 2017
[QUOTE = "Cantsleep79, publicación: 3772363, miembro: 1343464"]
Me sale "ir al garaje para llevarte por la mañana", pero como si no pasara nada en el garaje, hay algo que me perdí, agradecería algo de ayuda en esto.
[/ CITAR]

También estoy atrapado allí, ¿alguna solución?

Hellwaiken

Nov 30, 2018
i just dont understand how to use cheat mod, when i press w nothing happens, and when u use phone from inventory i just can press some menu, but there no cheat menu. maan i just wanna activate incest patch, i dont even need cheats...........

SquallPT

Jan 22, 2018
i just dont understand how to use cheat mod, when i press w nothing happens, and when u use phone from inventory i just can press some menu, but there no cheat menu. maan i just wanna activate incest patch, i dont even need cheats...........
Copy the www folder to your game folder and it should work.
If it is a new game, you only get access to the W menu for the first time is when the MC wakes up to go to the bathroom.

No matter how many times i play this game, i always side with Nesrot, i like that guy. The other gangs, looks like they want to use the MC as a tool.
Siding with Warren could be a alternative, but with Christian and Jack around, they could see the MC as a threat and team up.
Christian is still a son of a bitch, i'm starting to hate more and more that guy and Jack, if i didn't know Jack, i could say Jack looks more Christian's dad than the MC, acting all gangsta, bang bang, boats and hoes and stuff like that :D
I know Jack has a troubled past, but he is beyond salvation now.

Reactions: Acebacho

Hellwaiken

Nov 30, 2018
Copy the www folder to your game folder and it should work.
If it is a new game, you only get access to the W menu for the first time is when the MC wakes up to go to the bathroom.
thanks. it's rly strange that u can't get it in the beginning.
now 1 thing that i dont undestand, what incest patch do, mom and step sisters still step family.
is this game intended be like this or it's patreon thing again
often incest patch like was game intended to be in this case it's alternative??? if it is i'll play as intended

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Imagine he need to make 4 different damn route for every gangs.....thats way too m7uch work.

Just do ther fucking lucy story

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes