AkikoHan

Jun 17, 2018
Please I need help to fix this problem: I have to steal Christian bag from the locker but when I go to school there are no classes available to reach break time, there are no orange icons and I can't leave school.
Please I don't know what to do

Killerferraris

Jul 10, 2018
hey guys does anyone have any idea how to remove this numbers in the bottom of the sceen? do i have to do some quest or something?

Jun 10, 2018
[QUOTE = "Killerferraris, publicación: 3771837, miembro: 743321"]
Hola chicos, ¿alguien tiene alguna idea de cómo eliminar estos números en la parte inferior de la pantalla? ¿Tengo que hacer alguna búsqueda o algo?
[/ CITAR]
se quitan cuando acabas
[QUOTE = "İngureanD, publicación: 3769915, miembro: 255535"]
Estoy atascado .. ¿Cuál es esta contraseña?
View attachment 717307
[/ CITAR]
pag
I'm stuck.. What is this password?
View attachment 717307
primero coge la llave de la estatua, y sigue desde hay

Tsunamy

Dec 6, 2018
Hi. amazing game, I played it for days but with the newest update I cannot load my saves, only 2 saves I got to choose from, came with the update, any way to load my saves from previous version ?

Serjy

Jun 4, 2018
[QUOTE = "MMNNM, сообщение: 3771967, участник: 874791"]
Чтобы открыть цепи на
[QUOTE = "MMNNM, сообщение: 3771967, участник: 874791"]
Где я могу найти бензопилу, чтобы открыть цепи на двери
[/ QUOTE]
в магазине оружия.

Acebacho

Nov 21, 2016
Hi. amazing game, I played it for days but with the newest update I cannot load my saves, only 2 saves I got to choose from, came with the update, any way to load my saves from previous version ?
Copy your files Config.rpggsave and global.rpgsave

Acebacho

Nov 21, 2016
unless BON himself says old saves don't work and you need to use start a new one you can use your old save. However you can't just upload them either. You need to start a new game first then when you get the chance to save do so. However when you do save save in the exact same slot as your old save was. Once you do this them copy and paste your older save in the same file and overwrite the dummy save. then open the save an you can continue from where you left off.
That's true, but if you copy your files Global.rpgsave and Config.rpgsave, no need start new game.

Reactions: Tsunamy

Cantsleep79

Apr 5, 2019
I get the "go to the garage to take you in the morning" but like there is nothing happening in the garage is there something I missed, would appreciate some help on this.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes