Biobit

Jul 4, 2020
estou preso no jogo de futebol da manhã de sábado. você poderia passar para mim? porque não consigo superar essa parte.

SquallPT

Jan 22, 2018
Noticed how the animations of this update are more fluid, probably more fluid than every other revamp animations. Kind of outweighs the other revamp animations.
Maybe it's time for My New Life: Remaster Revamp :D

KBlack

Jul 4, 2018
The game's not broken. The hint system is messy. Sometimes the question mark doesn't tell anything because a quest/path doesn't exist yet/hasn't been completed yet.
Are you using a mod? or using a different version? perhaps old saves? Have you modified the game in any way?
My book of faces is spot on, I have gotten to the point where it says "There is no more content available" with a few minor issues.

Perhaps new bugs have developed earlier in the game due to updates, I don't know. But I've had to restart my entire playthrough before due to an old save issue. Either way, it is incredibly likely that its simple fix by placing the keywords of your problem into the forum search engine.

The game has its issues and its not perfect by any means, but it is far from impossible to play.

*Edit* Are you talking about the game store?

Reactions: Acebacho

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Updated all Mods: v0.7.5

Android port Modded and Normal port has been updated also. Use the PC Cheat Mod Link to access them.

Note: Normal has the incest patch already also

PC Cheat Mod updated:

Fixed and added:
  1. You don't need incest patch anymore. Activate or deactivate via cheat menu.
  2. ALL Jet scenes can be seen now; will maxed both resistance and skills also.
  3. See Relationship points
  4. Get Max Points during dating (dating made easier), only money is needed.
  5. New Locations teleport added
  6. New Male + Female Homes added
  7. Escape Ivy easily
  8. Football event easier

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Symphony of the Night Chinatown is not on the list of fast travel locations.
I could of swear I put that in, what the cuss. Thanks for letting me know bro.
Also you guys can use phone default teleport locations or bus stop for locations.
Reason I included a teleport for places is because new places wasn't updated by default.

Edit: Fixed and uploaded

Last edited:

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Now that the Beth content is finally back in, I'll finally play the game again.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Now Beth have a really nice quest and events. A story much better of original
That was honestly something that bugged me in the original, how she was one of the last girls to get any focus on even though she was an original face character, and then her quest line in the original was complete trash. So this makes me happy that the one I've always loved the most finally get's the proper recognition.

Acebacho

Nov 21, 2016
That was honestly something that bugged me in the original, how she was one of the last girls to get any focus on even though she was an original face character, and then her quest line in the original was complete trash. So this makes me happy that the one I've always loved the most finally get's the proper recognition.
I love the new quest and now she is so lovely. And yes, in original her quest is a garbage.

AkikoHan

Jun 17, 2018
It's just full of bugs now I can't even proceed the pool locker event because it says to wait after break time but there are no classes icon to click and i can't enter school past 10:00

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys need a little help. At last i think. I am at the point where aunt Maggie show me her new hair color :( the choice are important? Because I tried to answer both ways but the hair still remains pink. I was like... oh cool now she let me choice her hair color :( but after i say: that i do not like the hair, she just go sad and stop nothing happen. Then they go to the clothing/jewelry shop. So i reload and say... that i like her hair. But... pink? Really? In some way i prefer her old model. This new one... Also her new plot is so shitty. The thing that she fuck Jack make me so sad... at last i think she fuck him. The game makes you believe they do, but not if you've ever seen anything about it. I think they do, but... Just do not understand why Beggar change her story so much.

Anyway someone can give me some advice in this update? Some missable?
Thank you

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes