tahmkench789

May 22, 2017
So i decided to start this game from scratch again, currently got a bug on the quest where you have to copy lauras key. When i go back into the room to pick up the magazine, the game crashes. Anyone got a save just after this quest, or have a bug fix? Thanks

OniLove

Feb 2, 2019
Im stuck at the part where you have to wait till 2am after you put the magazine on the shelf for laura, I wait and go to the living room but nothing happens, What do i do?

Kak99

Jan 23, 2018
IIRC correctly there are only two choices who can trap you into that. First when you choose prostitutes for sex, there is one who is marked as someone for people "with special interest" or something like that. That is a trap, she is a he. Other time you are in the car with said prostitute and you need to pay her 100 dollars to avoid gay content. Others scenes are either clearly marked as gay or unavoidable.
Thanks

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Hi Guys, anyone has the same problem after starting a new game in this 075 version?
After molding mc dick in sex shop for Alexx I took skills lesson with jet and after leaving Jets bookstore , must go home it's late I have black screen .
Otherwise the game responds but I can't see shit. attached screen and save from this point in game

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Do anyone have a walkthrough for this?!
Not for this revamped version, as it has some kind of in-game hint system. When you start from the beginning there is a in-game tutorial that walks you step-by step through the interface

phox00

Apr 29, 2018
can someone tell me what i need to do when nadine is in front of your house at 4am? Can't leave the house or interact with anything. Opening the phone though items just lets me leave and i have no more hints for her and all

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
can someone tell me what i need to do when nadine is in front of your house at 4am? Can't leave the house or interact with anything. Opening the phone though items just lets me leave and i have no more hints for her and all
Exactly my problem too...

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes