Nov 27, 2017
Hi,

Does this revamped version still require a fairly extensive walkthrough? I take it that there's no walkthrough on the front page as a good sign, but just thought I would ask. I'm mostly interested in the Maria quest and don't really want to play much else :p

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hi,

Does this revamped version still require a fairly extensive walkthrough? I take it that there's no walkthrough on the front page as a good sign, but just thought I would ask. I'm mostly interested in the Maria quest and don't really want to play much else :p
You will still have to go through the main story line meaning that you will have to go through all the other main events within the story to get to her parts as well.

As for their being no walkthrough that is because the game has been made a lot linear as well as their being a built in guide within your phone telling you step by step what you need to do so you don't get lost.

Reactions: StroheimGargle

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Maybe the original version, because I see no "if statement" concerning Karma in this version.
So karma doesn't affect anything currently.
Karma was pretty pointless in the original version as well seeing as no matter how good or bad your karma was the events remained the same. If I had to guess the Karma system was supposed to be used to lock or unlock certain events depending on how good or bad you were. Here is hoping he makes use of it in this version and not have be 100% worthless like in the original.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Listen me Guys, i load 0.65 compressed and 0.75 compressed...
Becose i wanna see waht new have new 0.75 version i do it:
1. Just copy all picture from 0.65 into 0.75
2. Looking all images what stay after it...
3. And wghat you know i see? Only new i see here, in 0.75, it ONLY contioens "Main Story"...
If i not mistake when it is the most f***ing usuless update for this game...
WTF i ask? Anyones can tell me, i mistake OR udpate realy have only this new contetnt?

Last edited:

Resolut1on

Jan 29, 2020
Listen me Guys, i load 0.65 compressed and 0.75 compressed...
Becose i wanna see waht new have new 0.75 version i do it:
1. Just copy all picture from 0.65 into 0.75
2. Looking all images what stay after it...
3. And wghat you know i see? Only new i see here, in 0.75, it contioens Main Story...
......... WTF i ask? Anyones can tell me, i mistake OR udpate realy have only this new contetnt?

If i not mistake when it is the most f***ing usuless update for this game...
you are right ,ver 0.7 is bad so I stop to support BON

Reactions: jaredforks

Joyous

Jun 21, 2018
PC Cheat Mod updated:

Added:
Activate + Deactivate Incest via cheat menu
See Relationship points
Get Max Points during dating (dating made easier), only money is needed.
New Locations teleport added
New Male + Female Homes added

Will update android mod version tomorrow.
When doing a new game and going through the Jet training again when the MC says it's too late and needs to go home. The screen fades to black and then remains black. The game is still running, but the screen is just black.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
When doing a new game and going through the Jet training again when the MC says it's too late and needs to go home. The screen fades to black and then remains black. The game is still running, but the screen is just black.
Did you try, pressing W and using the bug fix for black screen?

Last edited:
Reactions: JaexHoon

Serjy

Jun 4, 2018
Пожалуйста помочь. Когда я иду в Бердтаун, я попадаю сюда.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes