Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Once you have activated the patch in your save game you do not have to reapply the patch. If you start a new game you should apply the patch.
So if i use me old save file with the patch already on, i do not need to apply again the patch? If so... np i have me old save

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hi guys just to understand... a few minutes later i download the 0.07.5 is this the complete one? Or beggar must release a further update and bugfix? Just to understand the thing.

Also the game is already patched with incest? Or i need to put again the incest patch in?
Thank you
A bug-fixed version is expected to be release sometime next week from what I gathered.

So if i use me old save file with the patch already on, i do not need to apply again the patch? If so... np i have me old save
That seems about right because the variables and switches would be stored already in the save.

Oh you are having the same problem XD
Recovery10 & AKONER
Try this version and let me know if it fixes the problem.

Last edited:

Eisbaerle

Apr 4, 2018
I saw their is an 0.6.6 for Mac.. and for Windows 0.6. also i saw the patches from 0.6.-0.6.5 and 0.6.6 .. so my question is.. are they for windows or just for mac?

Hugo.Tropzht

Jun 10, 2018
FYI
I talked to Beggar about improving his old game. We had a friendly conversation in which he told me, he doesn't want that. He has some reasons which I have to and do respect, so I won't do it.

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes