Mar 28, 2017
[QUOTE = "Wrecker, publicación: 3746776, miembro: 11935"]
MI NUEVA VIDA: REVAMP - 0.7.5

Juego completo: GDrive
[/CITAR]

hola con esto no necesito descargar el dlc 0.7.5​
hello with this I don't need to download the dlc 0.7.5
creo que este es la versión final sin tener que descargar el DLC
Yeah, as satan10 said, this is the full game with 0.007.5 DLC included.
Sí, como dijo satan10, esta es el juego completo con el DLC 0.007.5 incluído.

mod the game so players can work
yes with RpgMakerSaveEdit.exe
Yo, guys... I don't recommend that, the whole story's gonna change depending on what mafia you chose, so this will cause a lot of bugs. Anyways, there's no content after picking the mafia, so wait until the next update, if there's a way to be in all four mafias or something I'll do some research and post a mod if possible, but I don't think so, at least, all the PussyFights event on old MnL varies a lot depending on which mafia you've chosen, so I doubt you can mod the game to choose all 4 mafias without changing the main storyline.

Last edited:

Wolverine020

Sep 30, 2019
Aight people with the armory till problem , u have to do daisy quest till u have to open a locker that allows u to buy the saw along with all the other tools

Thanks for the help Acebacho

Feb 25, 2018
low blow ! i maybe choose nesrot just to save jaqueline ;-; i like her and this time the choice is harder them in the old version ;-; sad ;-;
because in this version it doesn't make sense choosing other them warren :unsure: other them difficulting the Cristian's murder in the future i will only fuck everithing for Mc endangering the ones he cares for :unsure:

in the old versions i aways choose the russians because i was obvious for me for some reason but now it seens waren is idk let's let that for future updates ! i have saved in the choise !

Last edited:

bryant

Sep 1, 2017
Ok so I got all of Alison and noa scene but it doesn’t say complete yet in the phone is it a bug or am I missing something

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
in changelog 0.65 it tell us that we can full interactive sex with beth and alison. Does it mean we can talk or use beggar's sex mechanic to them?
also, will beggar make repeated sex scenes with stepmom?

AVM666

Apr 7, 2019
[CITA = "intergalger, publicación: 3754714, miembro: 51724"]
Alguien tiene la versión completa? No comprimido
[/ CITAR]

aquí

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes