Shin-Akuma

Oct 9, 2017
Also guys, where are we on the OP?

the changelog is still up to 6.5, the state of patches, fixes and missing pictures is a complete mess (seems like I need to download 10 different files just to playthe game...)

IS THERE A HERO SOMEWHERE TO MAKE THINGS CLEAN AND SIMPLE???

Thank you :)

ps : is version 7.8.1 still a test version or is that it?

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018

the changelog is still up to 6.5, the state of patches, fixes and missing pictures is a complete mess (seems like I need to download 10 different files just to playthe game...)

0.7.8.1 is i think bug fixed official version(but of course it's still buggy) mostly all problems with missing pictures i have not met at ver 0.7.8.1. Zaiko posted link somewhere on ver 0.7.8.1 Mega. also you need to install bugfix from
Symphony of the Night which fix bathroom door at home he posted it in main thread.
So download 0.7.8.1 and bathroom fix and play normally, i think you will not met pics errors.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017

I think there would be another to patch out because of all the bugs and images missing. But that's just an assumption.

I want to know this to

Symphony of the Night created fix and posted it in the main thread.

BTW found bug which can prevent you from entering female toilets at recess. Carol quest, when you save her mom from unemployed status. so basically Bon forgot to remove her sprite from recess, she just stay before door. it is also block you from completing Carol questline. save at recess after i completed everything with noclip she is still standing there.
Would check it out a lil later (y). Once it not a game breaking bug. Most can be fix with the bugfixer noclip option in the phone.
Bon hopefully will get to these bugs in the next patch

Reactions: DeMoS666

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Umm... yeah mate, if you wanna do the pink weed questline you gotta finish Marckus' questline, and the same with the lady, just advance in main story until you get a car (Warren buys it for you I think)
yep did 2-3 lady's till message said needed a car,tried steal a cop car but won't let me,guess gonna have to wait for warren to give me one

ron teague

Apr 12, 2018
Download the PC Cheat Mod attached to the post. Use method 1 or 2.

METHOD 1:
Copy the zip file to the game directory (meaning the location where "Game.exe" is located (shown in picture)
View attachment 830915

Right click on the zip file and extract the zip file, overwriting when ask.

When you launch the game, press W to see the cheats.

METHOD 2:
Download the PC Cheat Mod attached to the post

Right click on the zip file and extract the zip file, you would get a "www" folder.

Copy this folder to the game directory where "Game.exe" is located as shown in above picture.
If you notice in the picture that directory has a "www" folder also. So when you paste the folder it will overwrite the old.

When you launch the game, press W to see the cheats.
i get the failed to load :data/actors.json error ether way i try i get the same

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
no i mean after that like everyone is supposed to be moved into the new house but i wait and no one is there. i think it hasn't bee implemented yet thats why i asked for a full save before everything happened
no,there's a chit chat and they ask you if you want to acept or refuse to take them with you,i got them in the house and then no more updates after you talk to them,I started new game to check on bugs and stuff and to see when you could do the new quests. If you want you can send me your save and I'll look at it(right click save and 7zip or winrar and upload it

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
thank you but don't work someone can give me the full picture follow whith pacth for me please (P.C version)
If you scroll some pages starting from last there's fixes and uploads from other people,if you have more issues right-click your save file 7zip/wwinrar and upload it,I'll take a look

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
i get the failed to load :data/actors.json error
That error has nothing to do with my mod. I will send you the actors.json so you can put it in the data folder but I recommend you re-download the game, launch and load the game to make sure everything is in order then backup the data folder before installing the mod. This is standard to avoid having to re-download.

But first try this file first that is attach to post. Put it in the data folder in www and let me know if it works

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
"go to the rooftop and enter in air vents" I can't find anyone there :|?
did you get to fix this issue with no one there?if not right click your save file 7zip/winrar and upload it,i'll talk to the dude then save so you can keep doing your game

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
someone can help me i can't open the bathroom door to get the key to maria's door

Sorry for my bad English
because you need the drill first,go outside and markus will pick you up,he gives you drill,then make hole,then you go to bathroom to get key

ron teague

Apr 12, 2018
That error has nothing to do with my mod. I will send you the actors.json so you can put it in the data folder but I recommend you re-download the game, launch and load the game to make sure everything is in order then backup the data folder before installing the mod. This is standard to avoid having to re-download.

But first try this file first that is attach to post. Put it in the data folder in www and let me know if it works
i deleted the game and started over and got it to work thanks

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Can Anyone give me the link of the version 0.7.8.1 please? Thanks in advance.

this game has Symphony of the night mod already installed and another mod,click w to see cheats and click 1 to show window,on the pop up window ignore all that says NULL,there you can change variables,get items,gold and more

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
hey guys just wanna ask if there is anything new in 0.7.8 version, cause there is literally no story after all the girls moved in the house
version 7.8.1 and there's 3 side quests,pink weed,lady infront amalia store 11a.m. monday and cats(buy fish at least 20)

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes