Simara

Jul 1, 2017
at what point do you get that error? I'm using version 7.8.1 and the patch you used is for 7.8.1 not 7.8
Thank you for the avice I think after view your post the reason for the patch not work is because i use the 7.8 and not the 7.8.1 i go for dowload this and retry next thank for help

Reactions: chicho1958

Simara

Jul 1, 2017
Mega

this game has Symphony of the night mod already installed and another mod,click w to see cheats and click 1 to show window,on the pop up window ignore all that says NULL,there you can change variables,get items,gold and more
can you make a compressed version please i don't have a good connection and this take hours just for dowload this

Reactions: chicho1958

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
If your missing it. Quick dirty fix is to just make a copy of one of the audio in that folder and rename it to the name shown in the picture.
So you can bypass that part and move forward with the game until a proper patch is release.

Plus Im not seeing that audio request in the game for that scene, is your game updated?

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
can you make a compressed version please i don't have a good connection and this take hours just for dowload this
Just download the already compressed version from the main page or this LINK, it is already updated to v0.7.8.1. The patch is on the compress post itself. Then you can install any mod you want, MV Plugin by emeraldCoder at his or My Mod on main page

Can Anyone give me the link of the version 0.7.8.1 please? Thanks in advance.
Download either the full version v0.7.8.1 from - ZAIKO - LINK to post

OR

Download compress from Main page or this LINK also v0.7.8.1

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
All Laura Files taken from v0.7.5.
0 to 273

For the MAIN PAGE version
If it asking you for example: laura063.rgmvp

For the Compressed version
If it asking you for example: laura063.png

c14693

Mar 28, 2018
dates with carol seemed bugged. unlocked up to vag sex when visiting her house in afternoon and hint says to have 4 successful dates with her. have had more than 4 successful dates, afternoon ones and night ones, and yet anal scene is not yet unlocked. feedback please if there's something i missed or if its a bug.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
dates with carol seemed bugged. unlocked up to vag sex when visiting her house in afternoon and hint says to have 4 successful dates with her. have had more than 4 successful dates, afternoon ones and night ones, and yet anal scene is not yet unlocked. feedback please if there's something i missed or if its a bug.
bang her at home not on dates

• Haha
Reactions: DeMoS666

c14693

Mar 28, 2018
don't think you read it all carefully. "unlocked up to vag sex when visiting her house in afternoon" is part of my 2nd sentence in original post so yeah banging at home would be the obvious thing i've already done. asking if anyone else is getting bug where it keeps saying "have 4 successful dates" with her despite going on many successful dates where extra scenes are tacked on before ending date and still not unlocking anal.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
It is a bug, i completed everything normally thought

you automatically bang her at home after quantity of succesful dates. He mean that after vag sex and 4 and more succesful dates after this he can't reach anal scene and this is bug indeed.

I tried everything but Pam is bugged as hell. she will appear cleared in corridor of school with heart bubble after Sandra i think and after you help her find her mother she tell you visit her, 1 visit watch tv, 2 visit with weed sex all available, 3 visit she ask you if you want to call Nadin and everything you do you already opened all scenes with Pam, 3P with nadin and Pam, Nadin doen't have anal scene, only when 3P and unfinished Pam quest with weed... well only option to download someones older save...

I think bugs in this game not 100% triggered for everyone. someone can have bug when you can clear normally....

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 133 Votes