• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Cool that means I can finish Mrs.Taylor and Bob,but not other 2,also I noticed I think was Wrecker save he had a scene where farther banging Daisy,I didn't get that one,looked like it was at school,do you know anything about that?
During Daisy Quest (variable 266 must be 24 or more), go to the school outside far left of the school building.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
how do tath how i choose one
keep that save so you can choose any gang,don't overwrite it.Ok to choose gang just go bar where gang is to warn them,Necstar(hornet,downtown south make right),gentleman(chinatown I think),Chinese (chinatown)and russian(forgot,sorry that's the one I choose because they friend with necstor and you save Jaqueline) What you can do is pick any gang then look for russian club,then load choose gang again,that'snif you want the russians

Reactions: DeMoS666

JayDubya

Aug 22, 2018
Like a cat chasing the red dot from a laser pen I keep trying this game out and always get disappointed. Whatever is current version keeps hanging me up in missions and not allowing me to progress to places i have been before in the game. Whatever I liked the older version better even with all its bugs and glitches. This one is a pale shadow of that attempt.

ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
what does carol say or do if the date was successful she keeps saying I had a good time lets do this agin, but the book of faces isn't upadting

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Does this have any futa on male?
There is girls with dicks, but without vag thought. So i think no.

what does carol say or do if the date was successful she keeps saying I had a good time lets do this agin, but the book of faces isn't upadting
book will not update countdown, if you have # of succesful dates there will be scene after date.

is there a walkthrough?
no. press W choose book of faces and see for which character what you need to do, it updates automatically. except book of faces there is only help for dates on first post.

Last edited:

endn

May 6, 2020
Mod scenes for v0.07.8.1
(I will be updating as the game is updated )
Spoiler
Mega
Mod
Mega

Patch to fix missing images
Mega

How to install the patch?
1.-copy the .rpgmvp files and paste them into the folder
"Mynewlife078\img\pictures"
2-solved

Completed: Maria,Sara,Talisa,Bonnie,Maid.
Add: updated to the new version

How to enter the gallery?
-Click on the icon that points
-Have fun :)
View attachment 688895

*The scenes are always active in the gallery, does not affect the search of any girl
*This mod adds in 1-time-events that cannot be viewed in conventional gallery system by BoN
is the mod not compatible with compressed version ? already copyed the mod patch but still got img retry error
btw thank for the mod

3.00 star(s) 135 Votes