• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

dalamar26

Mar 14, 2017
I am trying to finish jet training and she is stuck infront of nesrot's door. I can't get in to talk to him to save her.

Sagedudo

Nov 16, 2018
gg i can't play this anymore i play this game a whole 3day i can't finish all quest many bug is here my last quest is mc fuck aunt step mom peek it is my last quest i miss old version

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
Still seems just as buggy as the old version.

How can someone remake his old game IN RPGM ffs and still get so much support?

zaraisama

Feb 9, 2018
So I still can have my hopes that we are gonna get some Lucy content soon?(My favorite character and the only one that doesn't have ANY scenes). Anyone knows if Beggar will continue the story this month?

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
So I still can have my hopes that we are gonna get some Lucy content soon?(My favorite character and the only one that doesn't have ANY scenes). Anyone knows if Beggar will continue the story this month?
Yes, really soon, in 2035 i guess, and before Revamp, that was a lot of girls that he needed to work and to finish their full houses, like Hannah, Ms. Glober, Jaqueline/Saiyuki/Svetlana/Kayla, Christian's mom, Tom's mom, Alexxx and a lot of others girls that i forgot to write.

I'm starting to lose my hopes with this game, it was so great before, pity.

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
I'm in a loop I can't pin point the reason but everytime I go to Nesrot I gave him a package even though I didn't find one then I ask him to help with Amy. Of course Amy is at the pool in the morning and it happening everytime I go to Nesrot. Other thing happens is Rachal school quest where you go to principle office. Also get repeated after visiting Nesrot and Amy.

Is there a way to skip Amy or Nesrot to fix it ( like Amy quest variable)?

P.S: can't find other packages even in the text location.

3.00 star(s) 135 Votes