• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

darandu

May 31, 2017
Oke small question the last game felt too grindy to me is that aspect of the game better in this revamp or is it about the same. Because if it became less I know what I am gonna play tonight

heplo

May 31, 2019
Even after using the Shoe fix i cant interact with the drawer, anybody else has another suggestion?

edit:nvm i changed the questline from 160 to 161 and i was able to skip the shoes

Last edited:

Pichu

Dec 7, 2018
Can't extract the download. Get an error that reads.

An undetermined error occured.
Detail: UnauthorizedAccess_IODenied_Path, \MyNewLifeRevampAlpha0.001.5\Beggar of Net.url

GASLORD

Mar 2, 2019
how do you take your shoes off and where is the entrance please i am stuck
and btw its for laura .when she uses your computer
i tried clicking on the table (the one when u enter the house) but it does not work

Last edited:

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Even after using the Shoe fix i cant interact with the drawer, anybody else has another suggestion?

edit:nvm i changed the questline from 160 to 161 and i was able to skip the shoes

how do you take your shoes off and where is the entrance please i am stuck
and btw its for laura .when she uses your computer
i tried clicking on the table (the one when u enter the house) but it does not work

We've already answered to this question a million times in this thread, at least.

How ****** (put whatever word you want) people can be, I wonder.

DO NOT PUT YOUR FUCKING SHOES IN THE DRAWER/CUPBOARD/WHATEVER-IT-IS BEFORE SEEING LAURA IN YOUR ROOM.

FIRSTLY, you see Laura in your room: DO NOT ENTER.

SECONDLY, PUT YOUR FUCKING SHOES IN THE DRAWER/CUPBOARD/WHATEVER-IT-IS. DO IT N O W. N-O-W, DAMNIT

THIRDLY, YOU can FINALLY enter your room. Enjoy.

IS IT SUCH A DIFFICULT TASK?

rayfenx

Aug 21, 2018
where is the history teacher house? forgot where she mentioned it and been looking around and cant find her place

rayfenx

Aug 21, 2018
also, where are you supposed to leave your shoes to catch laura in your room? im trying to click everything in the entrance and it doesnt work

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
Why bother revamp if it's going to be rpgmaker again?
Well for one, many people like RPGM, it's unfortunate you don't.
Second of all, it less heavy on older systems meaning more people can play it than for example Unity.
Third of all, not everyone knows how to work with your prefered engine (or wants to even).

Just a few reasons...

PITURROCCO

Jul 2, 2018
We've already answered to this question a million times in this thread, at least.

How ****** (put whatever word you want) people can be, I wonder.

DO NOT PUT YOUR FUCKING SHOES IN THE DRAWER/CUPBOARD/WHATEVER-IT-IS BEFORE SEEING LAURA IN YOUR ROOM.

FIRSTLY, you see Laura in your room: DO NOT ENTER.

SECONDLY, PUT YOUR FUCKING SHOES IN THE DRAWER/CUPBOARD/WHATEVER-IT-IS. DO IT N O W. N-O-W, DAMNIT

THIRDLY, YOU can FINALLY enter your room. Enjoy.

IS IT SUCH A DIFFICULT TASK?
I did it as you describe it ... and I can not leave the shit shoes in the box !!!

zahratustra

May 13, 2018
Seen Amy's boyfriend with Chloe and tried to talk to Amy. Gave Sarah another card and seen her pussy. It is Saturday. Now my MC is being told "not to forget to go to the institute. Complete the mission of the institute". School was closed on weekend and there was nobody waiting for me. Went on Monday, but couldn't find anything interesting. All help will be appreciated!

3.00 star(s) 135 Votes