George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Sexmanthexman The older version is still available if you are that disappointed. For the record though, a lot of folks appreciate the revamp as it has better graphics, much less grind and is more fluid so far. Folks are still afforded the option to play either game so just have fun and relax friend.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018
Sexmanthexman The older version is still available if you are that disappointed. For the record though, a lot of folks appreciate the revamp as it has better graphics, much less grind and is more fluid so far. Folks are still afforded the option to play either game so just have fun and relax friend.
less grind? the box hunting is the worst grind ever, dude

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
less grind? the box hunting is the worst grind ever, dude
Compared to the old days where you had to visit girls 20+ times before all their content was viewable? Trust me, this is FAR preferable than what it used to be. Granted, it is a bit of a sandbox right now but that's just due to lack of content. Beggar has said that other than the family quests and main school quests which are tied together, other girls' questlines can be done whenever once he adds 'em back in.

Assuming he readds full content for at least one girl each week, since he's said he's doing weekly updates until the old/revamped content is back in, should be about 3-4ish months (optimistically) until every girl that HAD content recovers it, then more new stuff will come.

Reactions: Pattitto00

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
i was wondering if there will be a walkthrough for this ver like there was for the original game before the revamp

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Compared to the old days where you had to visit girls 20+ times before all their content was viewable? Trust me, this is FAR preferable than what it used to be. Granted, it is a bit of a sandbox right now but that's just due to lack of content. Beggar has said that other than the family quests and main school quests which are tied together, other girls' questlines can be done whenever once he adds 'em back in.

Assuming he readds full content for at least one girl each week, since he's said he's doing weekly updates until the old/revamped content is back in, should be about 3-4ish months (optimistically) until every girl that HAD content recovers it, then more new stuff will come.
Are you taking your meds? it's important taking your meds...i mean read what you wrote...you are basically saying that you prefer going around a giant town, instead of being able to use the save editor.

Because YEAH in the old version you could skip the visits by using the Save Editor, so you could skip the boring part and go right where you want with the items you needed, with the stats maximazed since the end of the prologue...because that's what an intelligent being does when they approach an rpgm-game

NOW:
You have to make deliveries every day, for just one naked boob or a dance(bc Sarah likes to dance) AND YOU CAN'T SKIP IT OR SAVE EDIT THE WHOLE THING.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Are you taking your meds? it's important taking your meds...i mean read what you wrote...you are basically saying that you prefer going around a giant town, instead of being able to use the save editor.

Because YEAH in the old version you could skip the visits by using the Save Editor, so you could skip the boring part and go right where you want with the items you needed, with the stats maximazed since the end of the prologue...because that's what an intelligent being does when they approach an rpgm-game

NOW:
You have to make deliveries every day, for just one naked boob or a dance(bc Sarah likes to dance) AND YOU CAN'T SKIP IT OR SAVE EDIT THE WHOLE THING.
Meh, it just doesn't bug me I guess. You're absolutely correct about the save editor, and it was convenient, but there isn't much use for it anymore. I personally don't mind it, but it's only my opinion. And my opinion matters very little to anyone else. Just sharing my thoughts, friend.

I can still take a peek at old scenes on the old version while I wait for new Revamp content. It's not as if the new version is the greatest thing ever, but I'm still of the opinion that Beggar of Net is a better content creator than a lot of other games hosted on this site. If he completely redoes the game a THIRD time for whatever reason, then I'll drop it. But if he keeps pumping out content at a consistent pace, and if he continues to be the only guy who uses Klub17 instead of Honey Select or Daz3D, I'll look forward to each update.

I better go find those meds I didn't know I had to be taking. It just isn't right for me to be so irresponsible. :p

Sexmanthexman

Jul 29, 2017

NOW:

mememe_b97db8cd7b7848c4fcf0c2bd927b32f5-1.jpg

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes