edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
I'm having problems in Laura's quest, ask to put the shoes in the entrance. I'm using the revamp version, but what's going on? I enter the house and I can not put my shoes in the closet, what happens, is it a bug?

Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018
Friend the hint system tells you exactly when and where to pick up each package. Where is the grind, is a task at most. In any case, i enjoy the changes.
Doing the same thing again and again (no matter of hint system) is a grind and a massive downgrade to the individual missions with Sarah before with Sarah's character horribly butchered now on top of that. Picking up 15 boxes is just not a character arc, it's a chore. Meeting up with Pam for example in the afternoon a few times in between other tasks may be repetetive but never felt as much as a grind as there were many other tasks that you could and would do for the other chracters. Also please don't presume our relationship status. My friends have better taste in games...

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
Well, I might actually be able to play remake once they finish it...previous renders were too shabby for my taste.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Doing the same thing again and again (no matter of hint system) is a grind and a massive downgrade to the individual missions with Sarah before with Sarah's character horribly butchered now on top of that. Picking up 15 boxes is just not a character arc, it's a chore. Meeting up with Pam for example in the afternoon a few times in between other tasks may be repetetive but never felt as much as a grind as there were many other tasks that you could and would do for the other chracters. Also please don't presume our relationship status. My friends have better taste in games...
Also the sex scenes. I guess Beggar is 30 second man. This the only damn game where sex scenes are timed.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
This broken english, though.
You'd think he'd have improved from the previous one, but no. Even the changelogs are broken.
Well, the new 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001.6 content has 90% dialogues in Spanish and 10% in English... so, do you speak Spanish? :D

Reactions: Canto Forte

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Each release the content gets way less than before... before the revamp the game had a lot of content, just to put that back It would be a few hours worth game. BoN said that he would release Old stuff revamped with new, weekly, until we get every thing he planed, but after 6 months and this 3rd week of the revamp to just got to replay Jet's content with less grind, and those 3 scenes with the family being just a tease was kind of desapointing...

I liked 001.5 better than 001.6...

I hope he catches up with the preveous story line soon, because I wanted to bang Ms Robinson (MC's Bio-Mom), and we got ended short in the middle of that :/

Last edited:

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
Sorry but complains are part of the feedback, and helps others user decide if its worth the time.
its true, the complains should help other players to decide, whether they should play the game or not, BUT mostly its simply hate and nothing else

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Sorry but complains are part of the feedback, and helps others user decide if its worth the time.
I feel that there's a difference between constructive criticism and just being a dick about it, and being a dick isn't helping anyone. Yes, there are problems with the game, and we may not be happy with some of the changes, but in the end, the fact he's even making this game instead of just up and abandoning it is something we should be happy about. So many times there have been games I've loved that the creator just straight up abandoned, and I wouldn't find out till months later. So if we do leave complaints, just make sure they help and aren't making you out to be a douche.

Last edited:

BlackShade

Oct 18, 2017
On my save now i have a timer to talk to nestor (or something like that ) on the club but... i had done that already and even going there the time never desapear, once reach 0 i end at home and timmer goes again to 2:00 ... what can i do ? :/

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
Is there a way to forward time like the old version (e.g. hall clocks), without the MC physically moving back-and-forth between map locations? Thanks.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
old save works for me
On my save now i have a timer to talk to nestor (or something like that ) on the club but... i had done that already and even going there the time never desapear, once reach 0 i end at home and timmer goes again to 2:00 ... what can i do ? :/
The save fake work. Yes the game let you load the save, but is bugged.
The time you see on the right upper screen is the first time event in game, where you have to run at school before the gate is close. Where you meet the clean woman you help with Christian in the bathroom at school.
Continue play that save game is usless, because the game become more bugged every thing you do.

For play better you need to restart the intere game.

My question now is... do we need to restart the game every update? This is not a little game, with little update, but every time do the same thing again and again, become really frustrated! This is a grinding game! Much more frustrated then summertimesaga! But at last we know that summertimesaga come out after 2/3 month so, restart is not a real problem. Also because the quest are much little then my new life revamp. Also you can use cheat, so the problem is not the same.

Someone know anything about save game compatible? Or we need to restart the game every time?
Anyway sorry for me english, i am bored to write every time that i do not write well, but really see other complain every time because, some time look like i am complain everything is really bored.

Thank you.

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes