George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
The save fake work. Yes the game let you load the save, but is bugged.
The time you see on the right upper screen is the first time event in game, where you have to run at school before the gate is close. Where you meet the clean woman you help with Christian in the bathroom at school.
Continue play that save game is usless, because the game become more bugged every thing you do.

For play better you need to restart the intere game.

My question now is... do we need to restart the game every update? This is not a little game, with little update, but every time do the same thing again and again, become really frustrated! This is a grinding game! Much more frustrated then summertimesaga! But at last we know that summertimesaga come out after 2/3 month so, restart is not a real problem. Also because the quest are much little then my new life revamp. Also you can use cheat, so the problem is not the same.

Someone know anything about save game compatible? Or we need to restart the game every time?
Anyway sorry for me english, i am bored to write every time that i do not write well, but really see other complain every time because, some time look like i am complain everything is really bored.

Thank you.
I think for now the save compatibility issues are due to adding new features like the Karma system, characters and the like. Is just a guess but i think that is why friend.

BDI

May 23, 2017
What time of night and what day will you hear Amy watching TV? And what is the new scene with Maria?

Μελπομένη

May 24, 2019
Im very confused... Whetr does it end? If I click hints it says "No more content in this version" but the game is 2.6 fcng GB!! The last thing I did was becoming friends with Amy.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I think I'll just wait a month and see how much content there is before I try this again. There are some things a like about this revamp and there are others that I can't stand. Overall its not bad...it has its moments.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
can someone upload
I'm assuming its the bug that I ran into...where you find the package and take it to nesrot and on the way out the mc says its been a long day, that he should go home. A count down begins where the mc says he should go see nesrot and upon getting to the pub....jet is standing outside where she gives you a quest at the same time that the countdown is happening......breaking your game because when the timer hits 0 you're sent home and you can't get back to finish jets quest. I accidentally overwrite my save and I'm stuck with the countdown while on jets quest:mad:

Last edited:

MajestycSun

Aug 7, 2017
I'm assuming its the bug that I ran into...where you find the package and take it to nesrot and on the way out the mc says its been a long day, that he should go home. A count down begins where the mc says he should go see nesrot and upon getting to the pub....jet is standing outside where she gives you a quest at the same time that the countdown is happening......breaking your game because when the timer hits 0 you're sent home and you can't get back to finish jets quest. I accidentally overwrite my save and I'm stuck with the countdown while on jets quest:mad:
with save editor, switches then countdown nesrot then unmark and save and exit

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes