j0tar0

May 19, 2018
The save fake work. Yes the game let you load the save, but is bugged.
The time you see on the right upper screen is the first time event in game, where you have to run at school before the gate is close. Where you meet the clean woman you help with Christian in the bathroom at school.
Continue play that save game is usless, because the game become more bugged every thing you do.

For play better you need to restart the intere game.

My question now is... do we need to restart the game every update? This is not a little game, with little update, but every time do the same thing again and again, become really frustrated! This is a grinding game! Much more frustrated then summertimesaga! But at last we know that summertimesaga come out after 2/3 month so, restart is not a real problem. Also because the quest are much little then my new life revamp. Also you can use cheat, so the problem is not the same.

Someone know anything about save game compatible? Or we need to restart the game every time?
Anyway sorry for me english, i am bored to write every time that i do not write well, but really see other complain every time because, some time look like i am complain everything is really bored.

Thank you.
unfortunately after a short while I was playing the intro ...

TheLegend1337

Aug 8, 2017
if you hate everything beggar does with the revamp, then go away and stop complaining -.- its true not everything works as fine as the old version does, but i am sick of these people here .... your complain will change NOTHING!! Do something with your life... get a job, a girl (or boy - i dont care) or make your own game and make everything better than beggar.
How is the dev going to make his game better without knowing peoples opinions?

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
the update still not full like old game but all the file is still in fild game 100% it you check it when one update come just change the line of quest only but sex is the same like old game.

BootyHunter

Aug 15, 2017
i walked to the bottom floor and there is countdown for go to nesrot's club and when it said it was closed is this a bug or what

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
Well I used to support him on patreon but drop it because I didnt like the direction the game was aiming. This was one of my first support too and I really enjoyed the game at start but it became more and more buggy (needing a mod to have bugfix wasnt ideal) and now this remake crap.

It's too bad because it was really a good game and the dev just needed to clean his coding and continue the story we were promised. I guess it's another one of these where I'll never see the end. And when I think of all the grinding I did in this game....

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
:unsure: Why its so hard to get a compressed version for this game ..... seriously! ... i still didnt play the update release :cry:

Reactions: Canto Forte
3.00 star(s) 133 Votes