BootyHunter

Aug 15, 2017
No, you don't have to... Use the save he gave!!
He posted the save, and someone in this forum posted it too, that let you play from where last update ended.
But people don't read or at least ask questions before giving assumption.
Do u mean the save at the OP? do u know where can i download the global save?

Beat

Nov 7, 2017
When I start this update. It told me to go talk with Nesrot pub at downtown South.I ship time to at night but nothing happen and if you can not go to pub in time.You will going to start at your home again.Is this a game bug right?

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
How is the dev going to make his game better without knowing peoples opinions?
You are right about this one, but there is a difference between cunstructive criticism and being a hateful dick. Dont get me wrong, a lot of people on this thread are able to say what they dont like about the game and its direction without insulting beggar, but on the other hand the same amount of people are bitching about the game and its creator.

Question is: Is Beggar reading the complains or is everything written here for nothing

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
Cause feedback never helped any dev. Yeah right. Ok dude, whatever. Also again don't presume things about people. It just looks stupid. Turning on for 5 minutes the forum here, doesn't impede anything else people do with their lives. I fyou don't like what other people think about the game. Don't read it. That's how it generally works.
A lot of "Feedback" giving on this site is like"the game sucks", "beggar is milking us" "Revamp sucks" etc. Technically you are right, feedback should help the creator to improve their game, but like i said, a lot of people are only bitching around.
Its funny: You said, if i dont like what people here are writing i dont have to read it (In this case you are right), but the same goes for you. You dont like the direction of this game or this game itself, so dont play it and you dont have to waste your time complaining about a shitty game.

But there is one thing i dont get. People complaining about the revamp or the fact beggar revamped (is this a word?) his game. If i remember right, the patreons wanted him to rebuild the game o.o

Reactions: obibobi

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is not a cracker / coder / beta tester / dev / modder exclusive thread and players have different expectations and different skill in playing the game.

That is the beauty of feedback -> it brings the unexpected and challenges devs to improve.

Happy Gaming!

Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018
A lot of "Feedback" giving on this site is like"the game sucks", "beggar is milking us" "Revamp sucks" etc. Technically you are right, feedback should help the creator to improve their game, but like i said, a lot of people are only bitching around.
Its funny: You said, if i dont like what people here are writing i dont have to read it (In this case you are right), but the same goes for you. You dont like the direction of this game or this game itself, so dont play it and you dont have to waste your time complaining about a shitty game.

But there is one thing i dont get. People complaining about the revamp or the fact beggar revamped (is this a word?) his game. If i remember right, the patreons wanted him to rebuild the game o.o
I liked the previous game and I don't like many story changes made to the game as well as the fact that with the 'grind' he got rid of any puzzles outright. That is a downgrade. I have made a review about this game, you are free to look it up in the review section and I will defend it here. Also I already answered, why I give my criticism. If you have a problem with that, don't read it. I (in comparison to you) am not telling anyone to shut up, because I'm annoyed or offended by other people's opinions...

Regarding what the patron on Patreon wanted: BoN advertised it as a bugfixing together with some solving of loose ends on the side update which would have taken approx. 2-3 months, he said. He is not a great communicator and so he didn't update it seemed his guys that much. It took him over 4 months to get the revamp out and from what was delivered, it was more than just a slight disappointment and he is mostly at fault for it as he advertised something else and didn't communicate properly.

Personally I'm not against all story changes. For example Sasha (blue haired girl) being Nesrot's sister who is into comics, is not a bad idea and the school building looks much better. Still many other things were unnecessary cuts from the game as well as horrific changes regarding the characters in the family/step-family and the few addons (like asian and muslim girl) really don't justify this timesink of 4 months. So also patrons were more than a bit disappointed and some jumped ship. Even if BoN maybe doesn't read this, his patrons partially do and they tell him what's wrong either via their discord or with their wallet by just stopping further patronage. That is in the end, where BoN gets the memo if nowhere else.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Well, go and tell h this, since he knows you, and tell us what he said...
he already know what i think. I follow and LOVE so much his story. Everything was plan. He told me about Lucy the first months he start patreon. He have so much good idea and he is fuckign great at creating story but very bad at english like me. Aty least 2 years i was waiting for Lucy and when he didnt want to do it because patreon fear i was reeaaal mad and didnt want to support his future work until he made lucy+mc....and now he came with revamp so lucy his atleast 1 year or more for her and IF HE DO IT, he was 50/50 about it...

So coming back pledging to say its bad when i already quit.....its not my place

He is a great guy tho real great dude. He take bad decision because he is influenced

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
I liked the previous game and I don't like many story changes made to the game as well as the fact that with the 'grind' he got rid of any puzzles outright. That is a downgrade. I have made a review about this game, you are free to look it up in the review section and I will defend it here. Also I already answered, why I give my criticism. If you have a problem with that, don't read it. I (in comparison to you) am not telling anyone to shut up, because I'm annoyed or offended by other people's opinions...

Regarding what the patron on Patreon wanted: BoN advertised it as a bugfixing together with some solving of loose ends on the side update which would have taken approx. 2-3 months, he said. He is not a great communicator and so he didn't update it seemed his guys that much. It took him over 4 months to get the revamp out and from what was delivered, it was more than just a slight disappointment and he is mostly at fault for it as he advertised something else and didn't communicate properly.

Personally I'm not against all story changes. For example Sasha (blue haired girl) being Nesrot's sister who is into comics, is not a bad idea and the school building looks much better. Still many other things were unnecessary cuts from the game as well as horrific changes regarding the characters in the family/step-family and the few addons (like asian and muslim girl) really don't justify this timesink of 4 months. So also patrons were more than a bit disappointed and some jumped ship. Even if BoN maybe doesn't read this, his patrons partially do and they tell him what's wrong either via their discord or with their wallet by just stopping further patronage. That is in the end, where BoN gets the memo if nowhere else.

Pls dont get me wrong. I have no problem with other opinions or the criticism e.g. but, like i said, it was mostly "fuck this, fuck that etc." You and the others are right, when you say, for the time he needed to release the revamp, its very dissapointing. I like the Revamp besides the new house. The old one was way better, but like you said, its way to little after all these months

Reactions: Canto Forte
3.00 star(s) 133 Votes