Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I have a question, how can i can progress with Amy like with the dating. Right now i about to begin Markus Quest
i use the version 0.82.
You need to download 0.83.5 in the OP and use you saves from 0.82 and go here to get through the game with as few bugs/issues as possible:
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-83-5-alpha-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5279421

any update?
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-83-5-alpha-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5280750

Morioh1999

Dec 2, 2019
So the 0.83 has also the threeway with alison and hwr daugter bc i put to maximum all to anal with her daughter before having the Dates with Alison. And when i have these two to anal nothing happens. i have even the threeway with Morgan mother and Alison but the other threeway nothing.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
So the 0.83 has also the threeway with alison and hwr daugter bc i put to maximum all to anal with her daughter before having the Dates with Alison. And when i have these two to anal nothing happens. i have even the threeway with Morgan mother and Alison but the other threeway nothing.
After you get Noa to anal from visiting her and having sex with her; then you have 8 successful dates with Alison, she will then offer to do threesome with Sharon, then when you go back to visit, you will have sex with Noa then Alison with catch you and Noa and offer to have sex both of them but you MUST have agreed with Alison earlier in the game when you first visit and Alison and Noa are arguing about sex. I have a full explanation for all of this in my Strategy Guide with full details.

And also do i need to do the Mafia story to unlock the maria dates?
Yes, dating Maria happens while you are doing Maria's Quest in the New House and the same about Amy.
Make sure you are on 0.83.5 not 0.83a and I also have BoN's bugfixes for the first part of Amy's dates included in my Strategy Guide post now too.

Last edited:

crappy1

Jan 12, 2021
How to increase youtv fame. I click on upload but nothing happen
On old 2.1 version this is active and you can even buy games to upload but on the revamp i don't think we there yet. If i am wrong i sure someone will correct me. However i haven't been able to buy any games for replay on youtv so i think this not active yet

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
0.84.6 Bonus Mods

THESE BONUS MODS ARE FOR 0.84.6 AND WILL NOT WORK ON ANY OTHER VERSION OF THE GAME!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note:
These mods/bugfixes are made by me and can be used with SotN's Cheat Mods if you wish.
If you plan on using them with SotN's Cheat Mods you can apply his or mine on top of each other either way now as we don't modify the same files anymore.

You can use your current saves but to get the most out of the game and these mods and have the cleanest and most bug free/issue free game going forward with this game, you will then need to start a fresh new game while using my Strategy Guide.

My Strategy Guide:
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-83-5-alpha-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5279421

THIS WILL BREAK YOUR GAME IF YOU USE THEM ON ANY VERSION OTHER THAN 0.84.6!

Last edited:

Phoenix.kinG

Jul 23, 2018
Hey..

I get the cutscene of the Saturday football match where MC should be substituted, and then the camera goes over the field and then replay the substitution scene.. This goes on in a loop endlessly..any solutions?

thnx

3.00 star(s) 135 Votes