Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
We need to wait a hero with 1 file working of 7.5 version for dumbass like me who cant decrypt again or even remember how

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hey mate I seem to have a problem with the android version not unpacking properly ? Is this something to do with the file or my dumb ass ?
What you mean unpacking properly. You mean it not installing? Just letting you know it installing and running fine on my side. Also that android was a quick version for those who couldn't wait. Will release the final android when bug fixed version is release.

Uploading the PC compress v0.7.5 atm

Last edited:
Reactions: Zolkane
Mar 28, 2019
They say that perhaps the next update will add the old content. It will refresh the memory of the characters and events that are left to add:
Tyna
Amarya (Tyna's aunt)
The pussy fights
Rosalva
Finish Sharon's route (who is the maid they fire)
Tia Maggy (remodeled now)
Your cousin (the one added now)
Sasha
Charles sister
All the events and sex interactions of: Maria, Laura, Amy and Sarah.
The little content of Lucy and the story of your father.
The bases for the end of the story where He left it in the previous game.

it's a lot of shit guys. Minimum 2 big updates or 3 without adding new content, and I think it is better that him no longer add new characters because now they are missing:

All the mafias and the chief police officer
Now the 2 sisters of Maria
your friend from school that you fuck at the beginning of the game
the works
the 2 remaining teachers
your 2 new schoolmates that you see when Carol the makes the tour of the institute
charles mom

If you do not think to add easier this game will weigh 15gb at the end. I hope that in 2 years you will have the complete game if there are no problems or breaks.
Tyna/Amarya/Sharon: maybe next update
Rosalva: removed
Maggie: now linked to main story
Cousin Mindy: perhaps now Helen's daughter, maybe next update or after
Maria, Laura, Amy and Sarah interactive sex: graphics done at the start of the revamp, depending on main story to be implemented
Jack story: may be the same as the origin
Sasha: absolutely new scenes in Nesrot gang route
Charles sister: hope there will be new graphics

I don't care about new characters now. I just want to know what happen after Jack story, which is next to joining mafia in the origin. It is happy that we are finally close. I just hope BoN will not have reasons to delay.

Reactions: monach779

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Now i will just wait for the next update. Beggar told us that gonna be a fix for Bugs, a update for the city (Events and stuff), YouTv, Gallery Mod, etc.

Reactions: ios123 and esojte

Wrecker

Mar 28, 2017
what is the diferent between 0.7 and 0.75?
0.7 is a test version (with a lot of bugs), 0.7.5 is a bugfix.

Tyna/Amarya/Sharon: maybe next update
Rosalva: removed
Maggie: now linked to main story
Cousin Mindy: perhaps now Helen's daughter, maybe next update or after
Maria, Laura, Amy and Sarah interactive sex: graphics done at the start of the revamp, depending on main story to be implemented
Jack story: may be the same as the origin
Sasha: absolutely new scenes in Nesrot gang route
Charles sister: hope there will be new graphics

I don't care about new characters now. I just want to know what happen after Jack story, which is next to joining mafia in the origin. It is happy that we are finally close. I just hope BoN will not have reasons to delay.
Will BoN actually delete Rosalva? I know there's no scene img on the game but the face files are still there...

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
If you compressed the game and want to install a patch:

- Remember to install and Decrypt all the files again.

JPatrick

Oct 12, 2018
t
Well, I've finished 0.007 and all I can say is that I was expeting more for a nearly 2 month update of almost 7 GB.
That way of choosing a mafia was kinda shitty but well. Never liked the games that make you choose one side and lost the other content's side (I always prefered something like the final quest of GTA V), but oh well, the old game was also like this (excepting no one of the girls of the other mafias dies but idk).

Next update will have all of the old MnL content (I hope), so after one month or so we should expecting only new CGs, that's kinda great.

Anyways, I've a question, when you left Tyna's home after Christian's beating, is there any way to get to the house without getting caught by the police? I used the car immediately so I don't know (although I'm pretty sure you can't escape from the police)
that's why you can make more than one save file and choose a different gang each time. This game is gonna be too big to be so linear

JPatrick

Oct 12, 2018
Played the last part. Ugly women, boring scenes, strange story (Aunt Maggie looks so annoying! I didn't see any scene in the update, I didn't want to skip as fast as possible). I liked some of the missions though. But anyway, does anybody out there remembers the great old game? With high class girls, fantastic scenes and a story way more related to the real intention of the game? <sigh>
I'm going to ask Beggar if he is ok with me overworking his old game. Maybe now that he is focussing on this new game, he is willing to set the old game free for others.
listen, if you convince him to let you take the old game and add your own story to it, I'd be willing to play it. I'm sure most people here would be as well, but seriously, just make it your own story, don't try to compete with beggar because you're upset

Reactions: dlakovskiy

Wrecker

Mar 28, 2017
t

that's why you can make more than one save file and choose a different gang each time. This game is gonna be too big to be so linear
Revamp's already linear.
And to make another option to save all 4 girls is not making the game linear (although I'm pretty sure none of them will die), or to somehow be like a cuadruple agent between all four gangs :ROFLMAO: , I don't know how the story could be, there's like a million alternative options than to make you choose a gang, I just named one.

But I understand your point and I know the game's like that, I like it anyways. It's just a me thing, I don't like that in games, nor even the ones that have like 26 different endings, haha

Reactions: JPatrick

JPatrick

Oct 12, 2018
I personally feel that even though I was initially against the revamp when it was first proposed, I am now glad it happened. The update in graphics, the linear story, the much better map and book of face option, the additional characters that you can sleep with, all enhance the game itself. The only problems with the revamp are the bugs and the length of time it takes to put out the content we get. Since people like to complain all the time, How about one of you do something about it. A few of you guys ,offer to help beggar of net develop the game. That way it can come out faster, we get more content and less bugs. Remember all of this is being done by one guy

Reactions: Acebacho

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
What you mean unpacking properly. You mean it not installing? Just letting you know it installing and running fine on my side. Also that android was a quick version for those who couldn't wait. Will release the final android when bug fixed version is release.

Uploading the PC compress v0.7.5 atm
Yeah mate all good probs my side haha I'll just wait for your proper version

Kaiser777

Nov 7, 2017
I don't know what game you play, but i have a lot of new content
Creo que hubo un malentendido,a veces el traductor de google es una basura.No digo que tiene poco contenido,al contrario,tiene el doble y me alegro.
Tambien que mejoro la escritura de algunos personaje y ni hablar de las animaciones que se nota la mejora.Solo hice la comparativa de lo que faltaba en el viejo que podria volver y tal vez mejorar en las proximas actulizaciones.

Aunque sigo firme en mi opinion de que ya la tiene el final escrito y se esta haciendo engorroso la cantidad de cosas que tiene.Se me formateo la pc en el anterior parte y tuve que descargalo desde 0 y si te salteas todo lo anterior de la 0.7.5 son 14 horas de gameplay (16 ahora que lo jugue tranquilo y sin apurarme en mi save).
Pero eso es problema mio,si beggar quiere agregar mas,bienvenido sea.

I think there was a misunderstanding, sometimes the google translator is a trash, I'm not saying that it has little content, on the contrary, it has twice as much and I'm glad. Also that I improve the writing of some character and not to mention the animations that the improvement is noticeable. I only made the comparison of what was missing in the old one that could return and perhaps improve in the next updates. Although I am still firm in my opinion that the end already has it written and it is becoming cumbersome the amount of things it has. I formatted the pc in the previous part and I had to download it from 0 and if you skip all of the above 0.7.5 is 14 hours of gameplay (16 now that I played it calmly and without rushing in my save). But that's my problem, if beggar wants to add more, welcome to be.

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes