@Vallhalla@

Nov 13, 2017
guys, if you don't have problems getting into the school, let me save it, it gives me an error and throws it out of the school

yuboki

Apr 23, 2020
google drive errored again. Guess I'm gonna try compress version this time. Beggar needs to make update only links available at this size.

Jul 25, 2017
FOR ANYONE WITH THE SAME PROBLEM
Thanks to Anonamata
"

So for those currently stuck in the school quest where it spits you back out, here's what I did to get past it: 1 - after you get spat back out to the entrance, open up your inventory.

2- go to key items.

3 - click your phone.(edited)

This should get you out of the W menu lock.

Exit phone menu.

4- press W to open up the shortcut menu. Click bugfix.

5- click on the character lock and unlock your character. Move them back to in front of the sparklies and then lock your character again.

6- now, you can TRY to click the sparklies and get in, but it still spat me back out.

7- If it spits you out again, repeat the steps, only before clicking the sparklies again use the shortcut menu and click spend time to manipulate the timetable.

8- I got in the school by SPENDING TIME until the upper bar was on SAT at 00.00.

You can accomplish this via using the shortcut menu like I did.
That's it. Hope this helps.
"

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Could use fresh download links :cry:
google drive errored again. Guess I'm gonna try compress version this time. Beggar needs to make update only links available at this size.
On the file preview screen, at the top-right, add a shortcut to your drive.
Go to your drive, right-click the shortcut, make a copy
Move the copy inside a folder creted by you (create a folder if you don't have one)
Rename the copy
You should be able to download the renamed copy

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
Thanks to Anonamata
"

So for those currently stuck in the school quest where it spits you back out, here's what I did to get past it: 1 - after you get spat back out to the entrance, open up your inventory.

2- go to key items.

Exit phone menu.

5- click on the character lock and unlock your character. Move them back to in front of the sparklies and then lock your character again.

6- now, you can TRY to click the sparklies and get in, but it still spat me back out.

7- If it spits you out again, repeat the steps, only before clicking the sparklies again use the shortcut menu and click spend time to manipulate the timetable.

8- I got in the school by SPENDING TIME until the upper bar was on SAT at 00.00.

"
Seems bugged after doing that. There is no one in the school.

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
I will wait until the MC+Sarah school bug is fixed. I managed to get in and progress to the scene with Sarah in the upstairs classroom, after Rachel calls saying that they are in the teachers parking lot but no matter where I go nothing triggers.

Insanatee

Jul 3, 2017
Apologies, When Sarah says " are you trying to get us killed?" the secret agent guy disappears and I can't access my phone

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
Thanks to Anonamata
"

2- go to key items.

Exit phone menu.

"
then what?
or do you post a solution just to get stucked again LOOOL?

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
then what?
or do you post a solution just to get stucked again LOOOL?
I used the unupdated cheat mod to change it back to Saturday night and the guards reappeared. After that you go upstairs into a classroom and have a scene with Sarah but after the scene you get stuck again and I couldn't work around it.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes