Albertant

Nov 18, 2018
I used the unupdated cheat mod to change it back to Saturday night and the guards reappeared. After that you go upstairs into a classroom and have a scene with Sarah but after the scene you get stuck again and I couldn't work around it.
Exactly, in fact you can't go any further, if you do the mission (not complete obviusl) and change the day,
a new beth mission will appear and you will get stuck because beth is invisible hahahahaha so you are going to find a new dead end.

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
If someone got past the Rachel call about the teachers parking lot part and could share their save I would appreciate it.

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
View attachment 1364379

(OneDrive)

WINDOWS DONWLOAD 2 (Mega)

WINDOWS DONWLOAD 3 (GoogleDRIVE)

**Note: At school there may be inconsistencies with Derek, I have done it so that it is not mandatory to start over. If it is played from the beginning it is fine.

I have had a bad organization and I have not had time to introduce all the renders that I have done, soon I will release another expansion
OMG!!! THX BEGGAR! GOD BLESS U!

Albertant

Nov 18, 2018
If someone got past the Rachel call about the teachers parking lot part and could share their save I would appreciate it.
uffff sorry i close my game without saving because i want to play it properly dude. but you don't miss anything .after that mision you have to go to the music class and then is over ,another dead end... you can't break the bug this time

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
I used the unupdated cheat mod to change it back to Saturday night and the guards reappeared. After that you go upstairs into a classroom and have a scene with Sarah but after the scene you get stuck again and I couldn't work around it.
well it seems that you can continue after that
dont know how i did it ;)
at the parking lot right now..

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
if you go to the school's main hall and use the north door you end up in the parking lot and you should be fine.
Unfortunately it didn't work, you are talking about the double doors correct? When I take them I get sent into a wall of the Museum without Sarah. lol

Reactions: Albertant

Macesc

Aug 25, 2020
after 12:00 yo can access the school with sarah. but the problem is after all that there is a quest that you need to find sarah at school. the thing is that i search in all the school and didnt find her. another bug an this is impossible.

Reactions: litun
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes