ZoneIT

Apr 17, 2020
This update is probably the biggest fuck you that beggar ever did to all of us"Patreon members, leechers, indoctrinated developers simps, hatters". This update should be called the "I have no idea to make games in RPG maker, but I will try to make it harder for me and as punishment for all of you you get the biggest teasing know to man".

I think this is bigger than the revamp he troll all of us to give him money for his vacation. The story in this one makes me want to punch the screen whit all the grammar mistakes"I don't know how to write well either but this is next level"...The mc has some kind of autism attack after all the rubbing and eating ass he did whit his sister he thinks that penetrating her is the ultimate taboo...and the mom is now the old Laura from the old game ...reading incest novels and fantasizing to fuck her son...
Does beggar thinks this is update 0.2 to just tease us this update and continue some other 2-3 months...I bet the next update
won't be about the sister and mom and he is gonna milk this because he knows this is what we all want.
And the bugs are more than awful now...I don't want to imagine what will happen when he gest in deep on that mafia system he is masturbating to...

LustNull

Feb 3, 2020
its a shame really... the best part of history (lucy locked in the room), he make me open file inside game to see her content.
this really bad, the sequel is out of order. Broke the gameplay feeling...
i have to say anyway, this models is the best nice content of sarah... but still a shame

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
Everything happens to me except lucy so it happens until it comes out in 15 days to the public or the next version

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Can someone create a torrent or upload the update on another host, please ? My MEGA bandwidth doesn't allow me to download more than 5gb per 24hrs, even with a VPN.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes