numm123

Apr 14, 2018
How to progress beth quests? Can't find beth after school. I did every time and made sure it on weekday but nothing. Or could someone provide 0.84 saves with triads mafia

Ezio31

Feb 1, 2020
I believe the new update is being uploaded at the moment since beggar deleted the previous updates patreon posts like he does usually when he is uploading the next one. So we can expect an update really sooooon

Reactions: angcal

angcal

Oct 18, 2019
I believe the new update is being uploaded at the moment since beggar deleted the previous updates patreon posts like he does usually when he is uploading the next one. So we can expect an update really sooooon
Uploading game bro!

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
He was able to hire someone years ago and didn't do it. The game has been making money since before the remake and still does better than most.
Not gonna happen.
That's the most baffling thing btw imo. Since he could've just hired a guy, that would do coding for him, so he can instead just focus on the art and story. It would make his life much easier imo, plus he could return to his old ways, when he had been releasing a new update every 1- 1.5 month, he would also just make more money in the long run. I guess he's either greedy/paranoid or can't afford it for some reason. I hope he at least considers this, cuz I'm pretty sure he can easily find someone even in this thread, who would be willing to help him for a certain price

george1106

Mar 25, 2018
That's the most baffling thing btw imo. Since he could've just hired a guy, that would do coding for him, so he can instead just focus on the art and story. It would make his life much easier imo, plus he could return to his old ways, when he had been releasing a new update every 1- 1.5 month, he would also just make more money in the long run. I guess he's either greedy/paranoid or can't afford it for some reason. I hope he at least considers this, cuz I'm pretty sure he can easily find someone even in this thread, who would be willing to help him for a certain price
I agree completely.

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
I keep freezing up on the first timed quest to get to school. I tried to use the bug fix and nothing works. What do i need to do ?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes